4th Annual Fall Ride In The Catskills Oct 1-3, 2010

SEBSPEED

I'll put it on the calendar... but we are doing the new (to us) house thing this year... should be in by September but I have a feeling the weekends will be busy for a while with painting and fixing up... But I'm a definite maybe.:fing02:

You will need a weekend break from all the hustle of moving in to a new home. If the wife gives you crap, tell her it's for the good of the marriage (or throw her on the back of the bike, 'cause she could use the break too). :blink:

You could meet us at our house on Friday PM and ride down to "Sarge's" place for the get together. Short ride from Albany to Sarge's. Then side stands down and and beers up!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could meet us at our house on Friday PM and ride down to "Sarge's" place for the get together. Short ride from Albany to Sarge's. Then side stands down and and beers up!

will someone tilt a PBR to honor the long lost friend, Timmy?

Timmy, I will gladly tilt one for you but wouldn't be more fitting if we actually drank one instead of just tilted it? :blink: :fing02:

• Member Contributer

We're already working on something just for you, my brother. :cheerleader:

I've locked it in the calendar as well, I'm a newbie so I'll be in the relaxed section :) Now I'll get to put some miles on my sweet nused seat :) I'll try to get some pics up b/c I told Kiecker I would. In my defense it's been nice out so I've been riding instead of taking pics,lol

• Member Contributer

ahem (tap tap tap), this thing on?

Sebastian? Hotel info?

-trav

ahem (tap tap tap), this thing on?

Sebastian? Hotel info?

-trav

I have the hotel info, I'm waiting to get the Saturday dinner plans sorted out so I can post it all at once.

Booked my vacation in Cape Cod for Oct 1-6 :biggrin: :fing02:

Wonder how the wifey will feel about rescheduling that... :beer:

Is it completely crazy to have Catskills Ride Part 2 a weekend or two later? So nice up there that time of year with the fall foliage, and would be a great excuse to ride with all the guys who missed the main event. Seb? I will even pony up for ALL the beer :bliss: You guys don't drink much right? :ohmy:

Booked my vacation in Cape Cod for Oct 1-6 :ohmy: :pissed:

Wonder how the wifey will feel about rescheduling that... :goofy:

Is it completely crazy to have Catskills Ride Part 2 a weekend or two later? So nice up there that time of year with the fall foliage, and would be a great excuse to ride with all the guys who missed the main event. Seb? I will even pony up for ALL the beer :bliss: You guys don't drink much right? :ohmy:

Not crazy at all, I'm up for that, weather depending. One condition though - would prefer a follow up ride to be smaller so I don't have to go through the organization pains a second time, like maybe a single group size, 2-5 people maybe? I don't have anything monumental planned, so I'm open...

• Member Contributer

gallery_13129_4202_313455.jpg

I will even pony up for ALL the beer :pissed: You guys don't drink much right? :goofy:

Sweeeet. :ohmy:

Got my "preliminary ok" from my social director and am 99% sure I'll be headed to the Catskills to join you all...

Would like to head out Fri. early afternoon from central MA with a buddy on his FZ6. Will try to round up Phat Pat and Bliss again...

:offtopic:

Cool beans... Got the green light last nite as did my buddy... :unsure: Where's the sign up sheet & when can we book a room! Will any secret code words needed for the special "Seb-discount" ?

Yoohoooo... Phat Pat? Bliss?

Where are you guys? Are you in?

Sorry Tom but I have two weddings that weekend. :cheerleader:

Got my "preliminary ok" from my social director and am 99% sure I'll be headed to the Catskills to join you all...

Would like to head out Fri. early afternoon from central MA with a buddy on his FZ6. Will try to round up Phat Pat and Bliss again...

:blink:

Cool beans... Got the green light last nite as did my buddy... :fing02: Where's the sign up sheet & when can we book a room! Will any secret code words needed for the special "Seb-discount" ?

Sorry Tom but I have two weddings that weekend. :dry:

I thought that wasn't legal, even in Utah! :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

:fing02:

Cool beans... Got the green light last nite as did my buddy... :fing02: Where's the sign up sheet & when can we book a room! Will any secret code words needed for the special "Seb-discount" ?

Sorry Tom but I have two weddings that weekend. :pissed:

I thought that wasn't legal, even in Utah! :laugh:

Maybe it is in NH????

I will even pony up for ALL the beer :blink: You guys don't drink much right? :blink:

Sweeeet. :warranty:

Uh-oh :blink:

Bring it :blink:

• Member Contributer

I will even pony up for ALL the beer :bliss: You guys don't drink much right? :ohmy:

Sweeeet. :biggrin:

Uh-oh :ohmy:

Bring it :beer:

and that's just what Timmy was drinking. :fing02:

*** NEW THREAD FOR HOTEL INFO & BOOKINGS POSTED! ***

Added in first post link here as well: http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/62249-4th-annual-fall-ride-in-the-catskills-oct-1-3-2010/

Please post all sign up / attendance info in that thread, and keep the discussions here. Thanks!

:computer-noworky: :fing02: :fing02:

Just a quick reminder to check out the Hotel / Sign Up thread - right now it looks like we'll have Lange's to ourselves, but you never know!

Please post in the other thread if you are, or think you might be coming, at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

• Member Contributer

Looks like I'm in. Goldwing Kenny is coming for sure as well. Maybe another friend or two as well. Can't wait!

Kevin,

You have a backroads route planned for the ride up or are you slabbing it? which day are you leaving to head up?

keith

• Member Contributer

Kevin,

You have a backroads route planned for the ride up or are you slabbing it? which day are you leaving to head up?

keith

Oh my... will there be an appearance by _*THE*_ corner carver?

Archived