4th Annual Fall Ride In The Catskills Oct 1-3, 2010

SEBSPEED

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading out in a few for the big ride! :cheerleader:

so.....how was it? sorry to have missed it. need details, pic's, ........to make me feel really stupid for not going. seriously.....i hope it was great and that everyone made it home safe and sound and happy.

• Member Contributer

Made it back alright. Left around 7am. The weekend was pretty great, aside from all the crap in the roads. Two days of rain flooded some of the roads and left tons of gravel, dirt, and wood in the way. Wasn't all bad though. A good chunk of the fun sweepers were pretty clean and smooth. Overall, it was a blast.

Have to clean up the rest of the pictures, but here's a shot of this morning.

DSCF0575.jpg

Timmy, Timmy... you poor, poor bastage.

I had a super time this weekend! Little hectic on Friday and all the rain from Thursday put a big damper on the riding Saturday - it really did a number on us by way of washing dirt and gravel into the roads, and pulling down leaves/sticks/pine needles etc. The roads got cleaner as the day went on and all the VFRs made it back to base safely!

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone on their experience so I can keep trying to make the weekend even better. :beer:

• Member Contributer

Fantastic weekend! Home now, good ride home, but colder than I would've expected. Thanks Seb for putting all of this together. I had a great time.

Archived