RV4?

Guest gate2hell

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Technical info is just as good as track reports (almost).

Started looking into the electric water pump, but it seems like I won't really know how easy or difficult it is until I start doing it.

• Member Contributer

Yes, we want to know every last detail of your bike! There just aren't enough VFR track bikes out there at the level of yours to drool over. Very inspiring for the guys who are building their own!

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

http://rides.superstreetbike.com/ride/1195060/hondarv4/2009/honda/other-honda/index.html

does anyone knows who bike this is? cause i have a bunch of question on how he (or she did it). sure looks sweet.

Yes I'm here!

and the weight is 140 kg which should be est 280 lbs, it has amercian Braketech rotors (carbon/ceramic), beringers they are to heavy, body work comes all from ALFA technik in Bavaria, 43 mm Öhlins the very same as on the ducati 1098, Under the tankcover you find a 3 gallon aluminium tank, specially made for me, by Alu sauer as the linkage , I just had it on the racetrack in France, Bresse, which went fairly well I must say. it doesn't have Nitro injection. it has a Dynojet kit with 155 main jets, it's breathing trough a special made airbox, remember this is not a roadbike, I still haven't a slipper clutch which is needed, and a quickshifter and I'm hunting for more BHP, which should 155-60 when I'm finished. I did this because of Hondas lack of interest in sporting V4 for the common man, or a V5 for that matter. The rest is cloak and dagger stuff, not yet for the public

I might be 3 years late and a dollar short but I'm willing to bet my "viffer" that 140 kilograms is 308 Imperial pounds. But, as the German Rocket Scientist so eloquently stated, "est.". lmfao at all the hatin' bs callers. They should have to eat Bull Shit for calling BS and being wrong. IMHO lol

NSR500?!!!!! Saw a pic of you sitting on one didn't I HondaRV4? WOW, where are my socks?

http://rides.superstreetbike.com/ride/1197234/hondarv4/1987/honda/other-honda/

• Member Contributer

308lbs light, 140bhp, Öhlins fork and shock, Braketech, brembo calipers, PVM 16,5 inch, Starlane Xenon

Read more: http://rides.superstreetbike.com/ride/1195060/hondarv4/2009/honda/other-honda/#ixzz2idIZjl1X

Wow !!!!!

• Member Contributer

I love this bike!!!!

I want to build a 5th gen version so bad I can taste it....

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

Whatever happened to this old project? Seems like it went cold a few years ago, and was the stuff of (V4) dreams...

Archived