VFR1200T

mayner

• Member Contributer

If this bike does indeed come out, you better get to know it's form now.

The CHP and others will be using it for sure ;-)

• 3 months later...

VFRT.jpg

Looks pretty good in white.

Everybody you'd roll up from behind would move over thinking you were the police.

Believe or don't, it used to happen to me on my white/black CBR1000RR.

It's a good thing. :fing02:

• 1 month later...

Well if it comes out I will be buying it to sit next to my vtec :fing02: perfect match keep the vtec for scratching around town and the vfr T to take the missus on the longer trips, ooh and my annual 8000km round trip to phillip Island Gp :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Saw this ST/VFR1200T shot this weekend on a GW site and it popped up on ST owners. I am talking the ST version as the Honda V4 1200 Adventure bike was on the showroom floor in November. Apparently the original came from a Spanish solomoto site but I can not find any details but ....even better looking then the MCN photo chops in 2010. Not sure this is new or a resurfacing from the depths. Happy New Year.

v4family20abajo2.jpg

• Member Contributer

Saw this ST/VFR1200T shot this weekend on a GW site and it popped up on ST owners. I am talking the ST version as the Honda V4 1200 Adventure bike was on the showroom floor in November. Apparently the original came from a Spanish solomoto site but I can not find any details but ....even better looking then the MCN photo chops in 2010. Not sure this is new or a resurfacing from the depths. Happy New Year.

v4family20abajo2.jpg

Looks fake to me

• Member Contributer

Not bad looking, if it's real, which I doubt. The bigger fairing looks nice, as does the larger, two-piece seat. But those bags look awful. They look even smaller than what's available now on the Veefalo.

• Member Contributer

Could be but..............nevertheless I like it better than MCN chop. Not much news on this MC .............maybe it is all speculation but it sure makes sense to use an engine across platforms like the BMW boxer 1200 or K bikes or even Kawasaki 1400 machines. When you look at the VFR, ST and Wing there is nothing in common from swing arms, drive chains to engines/transmissions. It is about time they leveraged some of that R&D across bike platforms.

Archived