deafness..... it really is VFR deafness!!

gll429

and greg dad just asked if youd come finish paiting guess it needs another coat? or something?? idk but he also asked my mom if he could put the cat in the dryer! meow :fing02:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

what is the point of this post anyway?

weeelllllll... it WAS a bit about why and how i do things..relating to being a deaf vfr nut..

then it got :fing02: a little about trading my sisters phone number for bike or 10.. :goofy:

and then it changed to the craziness in my family.. dad wanting to put the cat in the drier..

thats NUTS.. a man who doesnt want a wet pussy? :tongue:

now i am going to hijack it back to deafness on bikes..

any one in the philly/ balt/ DC area have a learners bike? a crashed and bashed one?

preety please?

my sister and my pal Roni..(another deaf hottie!)

both want to learn how to ride. :tour: :goofy:

now i am going to hijack it back to deafness on bikes..

any one in the philly/ balt/ DC area have a learners bike? a crashed and bashed one?

preety please?

both want to learn how to ride.

Uhhhhh yeah pretty pleease with a cherry ontop??? :D mmmmmm

Sorry, but what exactly does being deaf have to do with the inability to post pics?

Oh yeah, NOTHING!! :fing02:

:goofy: I wouldn't mind seeing the bitchin camaro either!(as long as it doesn't get uploaded to the VFRD server...)

• Member Contributer

Sorry, but what exactly does being deaf have to do with the inability to post pics?

:goofy: I wouldn't mind seeing the bitchin camaro either!(as long as it doesn't get uploaded to the VFRD server...)

roni is a hottie (very athlectic) :tongue: .. but shy.. and will do her best to try kick my butt if i post her pic with out asking..

she pacs a mean punch!!

i found out after doing 125 with her on the back..

then twisted my body (hands off the bars) and signed to ask if i was going to fast. :goofy:

Oh yeah, NOTHING!! :beer:

:491: I wouldn't mind seeing the bitchin camaro either!(as long as it doesn't get uploaded to the VFRD server...)

its just white w ttops... f-body and it fishtales! needs roters break pads and tires at the moment... but um... bikes.. I want a motorcycle even if its not a vfr something easy to start w would be good.. But I like speed its in my veins and cars make me claustrophobic!! So... ?

• Member Contributer

So.....

Is it a question of money, or commitment?

I hear that your brother has MBD. (multiple bike disorder)

Had to break out my stirrin' stick-

Mac

• Member Contributer

and im prettty sure i can find more pictures if anyone has serious bids haha :)

:blink: I think some 12 bottles of this stuff will seal the deal.... :goofy:

58ee2768.jpg

yeah, french girls know how to hold down their liquor,

by the ears! (deaf ones or not :fing02: )

• Member Contributer

and im prettty sure i can find more pictures if anyone has serious bids haha :)

:blink: I think some 12 bottles of this stuff will seal the deal.... :goofy:

58ee2768.jpg

yeah, french girls know how to hold down their liquor,

by the ears! (deaf ones or not :fing02: )

maybe! .... but you have to be here to share the bottle and crazy stories! :goofy:

• 1 month later...

its just white w ttops... f-body and it fishtales! needs roters break pads and tires at the moment... but um... bikes.. I want a motorcycle even if its not a vfr something easy to start w would be good.. But I like speed its in my veins and cars make me claustrophobic!! So... ?

i started with a ninja 250, it was slow, yes, but it taught me alot, and was very easy to handle. after that was a 98 750 katana, then a 954, then my current rider, an 03 r6. i havnt been able to ride my vfr yet :( (although i did get to ride the ex's bike around the yard until it stopped running)

• Member Contributer

I'm totally deaf in one ear. Caused a bunch of greif growing up. I applaud the fact you haven't let it become a handicap. Socially it causes many akward situations for me which I'm sure are the same for you. I think it's very cool how you deal with it. I don't get everything you say at times or where you are coming from but I try not to take S#$% too seriously on this board anyways. I'll have to check out your pictures in your gallery sometime. Sounds like you have a lot of bikes in your garage.

• Member Contributer

you realize.. with the implant i become a cyborg :fing02:

wonder if i can get it to hook up to my phone and gps via bluetooth! :goofy:

and maybe i can get honda to pay for it if i have the honda logo on the outer parts?

Hoping they perfect and approve the proceedure through my insurance. My deafness is birth related and nerve damage as well.

well now.. i have gotten a few PMs asking about george and mr camell..

simply put.. smoke from a cigaret will be blown by a blown gasket and holes in the exhaust pipes and such ....

the 1 dollar bill trick for valves.....

this works best on stright pipes.. but can work on 2 into 1 pipes.. almost never for a 4 into 1

the trick... hold a dollar and the end of the exhaust pipe.. it will flutter.. however.. if the exhaust valve is not closing.. george gets sucked back ...then shot out again. if he does this a few times you know somethings wrong :fing02:

i love the dollar trick. works pretty darn good.

was wondering about the camel deal. don't smoke so i never saw it done before, but i love the idea.

• Member Contributer

I'm totally deaf in one ear. Caused a bunch of greif growing up. I applaud the fact you haven't let it become a handicap. Socially it causes many akward situations for me which I'm sure are the same for you. Sounds like you have a lot of bikes in your garage.

you simply have to make it work for you..

i have only dated hearing women..

now.. everyone goes to the movies..( i see ones with CC)

every time a woman sees a 2 hour movie.. they ALWAYS go to the bathroom.. when they come back .they ask "what did i miss??"

i give them the best lip locker i can.. if they like it.. great..

if not.. i act SHOCKED!!" but you said give me a KISS!!!"

instant sympathy !!! which leads to more kissing :laughing6-hehe:

now in another situation.. like yesterday. i went to a "club party" lots of hells angles... more than i expected..i was thinking was going to a much more of a mixxed party..with sport bikes and such.. oh well

one HUGE guy walks up.. "WHAT ARE STARING AT MY GIRL FOR????"

my reply.. "staring at your girder fork?? i thought you have a springer.. it looks damn cool in black, chrome is over rated"

by that time the woman, who invited me, stuffed a hotdog in the guys face and was wisking me to the pool tables. :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

i love the dollar trick. works pretty darn good.

was wondering about the camel deal. don't smoke so i never saw it done before, but i love the idea.

if you have a cig.. dont inhale it.. blow out through it.. lots of smoke will come out.. and you will the smoke move away from where ever there is a high pressure exhaust or head /base gasket leak .

and thats most of the time there is a leak :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Sounds like you have a lot of bikes in your garage.

as for lots of bike in my garage.. not any more..once i had 35 bikes of all makes now just 3 vfrs being rebuilt and shadow 1100 and a virago..

however i am an independent cycle mechanic.. i go to the shops that need me.. like the honda shop that has a harley to service.. or the harley shop that a wrecked gsxr to customize..

i have been fixxing motorcycles since the age of 12.. and i went to mmi 10... oops 13 years ago.. i need a fuel injection class soon.. by golly i am getting old! :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

gll, your sister is quite good looking. i love piercings, have a ring in my lip as we speak:)

crystal, your a hottie.

her best pal has more of them.. but i cant show the pix as i would get BANNED.. yeah that yummy!! :laughing6-hehe:

here is a clean pic of both of them.

ca.jpg

• Member Contributer

Four consecutive post. Those girs make me want to ride my VFR very fast. :laughing6-hehe: :laughing6-hehe: .

gll, your sister is quite good looking. i love piercings, have a ring in my lip as we speak:)

crystal, your a hottie.

her best pal has more of them.. but i cant show the pix as i would get BANNED.. yeah that yummy!! :laughing6-hehe:

here is a clean pic of both of them.

ca.jpg

You can go ahead and send those to my email address, and no banning will occur! Edmonds22@gmail.com ;-)

• Member Contributer

Boy, im a thread killer

Well, the least you can do is to let us know if you did or not get the pics at your email address... :blush: and you can let us know what is the final count on the piercings .... :lurk:

• Member Contributer

I do wish i could divulge that information. I wish i knew!

Come on now! I've got that funny tingly feeling and need some relief.

Archived