PAIR valve disabling

kaldek

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, VARIABLE9 said:

You lost me at shoving a marble into the hose. 

The quick/easy way is to block off the system using a suitably sized marble. The better but slightly more difficult method is to remove the PAIR system entirely.

Hi - Why screw with marbles n stuff, just yank the damn thing outta there!

As a btw - I miss Kaldek and all his incredible detailed work he did on his bikes. Was great reading!
Slightly more complicated plus I don't know if I'll need I it for the vehicle inspection here in Sweden.

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, Skids said:

The quick/easy way is to block off the system using a suitably sized marble. The better but slightly more difficult method is to remove the PAIR system entirely.

I get it. But quick and easy isn’t always the best way. I for one could not perform such a ‘mod’, I just would feel dirty knowing I had done such a thing. 

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, VARIABLE9 said:

I get it. But quick and easy isn’t always the best way. I for one could not perform such a ‘mod’, I just would feel dirty knowing I had done such a thing. 

Ok, your choice. But it improved the low-end fuelling on my 07 VFR making her much smoother, easier and more enjoyable to ride.

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, Skids said:

Ok, your choice. But it improved the low-end fuelling on my 07 VFR making her much smoother, easier and more enjoyable to ride.

I’d go for full removal one day, but my (new to me) 07 is livable for now. Thanks for the feedback.