Buying bikes is fun to do...

• Member Contributer

The plate on the RC45 looks like a UK plate, got a post code and everything, was it a UK import?

Balls 206 was a UK import and we are searching for any information on the history... whats a post code???

The plate on the RC45 looks like a UK plate, got a post code and everything, was it a UK import?

Balls 206 was a UK import and we are searching for any information on the history... whats a post code???

A post code is kinda the same as a Zip Code, it's a loction. Here is where the plate was made for the bike:

MOTABITZ ACCS LTD

491 RINGWOOD ROAD

FERNDOWN

DORSET

BH22 9AG

Telephone: 0800 289 053

Fax: 0870 011 2168

Email: ferndown@a1motabitz.co.uk

By law, over here when we have plates made, the company making the plate has to put thier details on it (to stop cloneing).

I would say that at one point of the bikes life it lived around that address.

OUU 168R is a really old plate, it's not the original, it's a personalised one.

Hope it helps!

• Member Contributer

A post code is kinda the same as a Zip Code, it's a loction. Here is where the plate was made for the bike:

MOTABITZ ACCS LTD

491 RINGWOOD ROAD

FERNDOWN

DORSET

BH22 9AG

By law, over here when we have plates made, the company making the plate has to put thier details on it (to stop cloneing).

Hope it helps!

Thanks so much for the info... So I gather this is the plate maker and not the owner???

Are you any where near Rotherham, South Yorkshire??? there's a Performance Bike magazine on Ebay but

the seller refuses to ship to the US... maybe he would send it to you after I win the bid and then you could

relay it to me... I can PayPal your relay postage cost...

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...i%3D1&viewitem=

MOTABITZ ACCS LTD

491 RINGWOOD ROAD

FERNDOWN

DORSET

BH22 9AG

Hope it helps!

Thanks so much for the info... So I gather this is the plate maker and not the owner???

Are you any where near Rotherham, South Yorkshire??? there's a Performance Bike magazine on Ebay but

the seller refuses to ship to the US... maybe he would send it to you after I win the bid and then you could

relay it to me... I can PayPal your relay postage cost...

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...i%3D1&viewitem=

Don't live near there, live in Norfolk.

How much would postage to you be from the UK?

That's only ~ 3 hours or so apart.

A lot closer than Sacramento!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Rotherham,+South+Yorkshire&daddr=norfolk+uk&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=52.613969,0.886402&sspn=0.977249,2.112122&g=norfolk+uk&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8">Full Size

• Member Contributer

I usually pay about 7.5 GBP from the UK to Sac Ca 95843

I usually pay about 7.5 GBP from the UK to Sac Ca 95843

Buy it, get him to send it to me, then paypal me the money to cover the postage and I'll send it to you.

• Member Contributer

Buy it, get him to send it to me, then paypal me the money to cover the postage and I'll send it to you.

All Reeeeeeet!!!

Archived