Hawk GT Bars on a '95 VFR 750?

Guest donk69

Does anyone have any experience fitting a set of Hawk bars on a 4th Gen? I bought a set and am now trying to fit them on the bike. They hit the upper fairing because they are so tall. I also have a Airtech competition upper that I'm putting on as well and it doesn't seem to be molded quite right. The bars are mainly hitting on the left bar side(clutch side). If anyone has any suggestions as to make this work I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by donk69

• Member Contributer

Does anyone have any experience fitting a set of Hawk bars on a 4th Gen? I bought a set and am now trying to fit them on the bike. They hit the upper fairing because they are so tall. I also have a Airtech competition upper that I'm putting on as well and it doesn't seem to be molded quite right. The bars are mainly hitting on the left bar side(clutch side). If anyone has any suggestions as to make this work I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried to fit Hawk Bars to my '96 and found they were to high. I found a set of 2000 bars that are higher than 4th Gen but still fit under the upper fairing.