Motorcycle Undies

Insomniac

I saw these in a very recent issue of a motorcycle mag, can't remember which one though.

http://www.zoneperformancewear.com

Has anybody had any experience with these??

I have a couple of "epic" on and off road rides planned for the summer, and thought these would help in the comfort department.

Jeff

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw these in a very recent issue of a motorcycle mag, can't remember which one though.

www.zoneperformance wear.com

I have a couple of "epic" on and off road rides planned for the summer, and thought these would help in the comfort department.

Jeff

https://www.zoneperformancewear.com/

• Member Contributer

The best underwear I discovered for the rigors of riding is made from

bamboo... it cured my Monkey Butt so thoroughly that I'll never go

back to those specialized Moto Undies again... not to mention they are

inexpensive... get 2 pair for 25$

www.doBamboo.com

underwearlogolgeblackmed.jpg

www.doBamboo.com

Bamboo? Just what I need to use with the oaken seat on my KTM. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Stay away from cotton and experiment....try out all your gear on one shorter ride before setting out on a big trip.

I didn't like the undies that were tight like spandex and the fashion police may make an arrest also.

I don't know if I am allowed to say that those would crush my package, lol. I need more room than that.

Shampa makes great cold weather stuff. And I use North face gear but that can be yuppie-priced.

Try underarmour first...I liked a looser fit and more room so I finally found that

Joe Boxer silky like boxers (from Kmart) worked best in summer heat and were roomy.

The standard fruit of the loom boxers (3pack) cotton are my daily wear but do not work on the

bike in the summer, so I switch to Joe Boxers.

Also there is actually more moto-undies in OFFROAD gear than street, so maybe check a parts unlimited or dennis kirk

catalog. The main thing is to test gear because what works for one may not work for someone else.

HEREs A PIC........ME SO SEXY.....lol

untitled.jpg

• Member Contributer

Stay away from cotton and experiment....try out all your gear on one shorter ride before setting out on a big trip.

I didn't like the undies that were tight like spandex and the fashion police may make an arrest also.

I don't know if I am allowed to say that those would crush my package, lol. I need more room than that.

Shampa makes great cold weather stuff. And I use North face gear but that can be yuppie-priced.

Try underarmour first...I liked a looser fit and more room so I finally found that

Joe Boxer silky like boxers (from Kmart) worked best in summer heat and were roomy.

The standard fruit of the loom boxers (3pack) cotton are my daily wear but do not work on the

Also there is actually more moto-undies in OFFROAD gear than street, so maybe check a parts unlimited or dennis kirk

catalog. The main thing is to test gear because what works for one may not work for someone else.

HEREs A PIC........ME SO SEXY.....lol

untitled.jpg

MAN he really sits around chair, and I do mean AROUND

• Member Contributer

From my experience, the silky like ones are worse in the summer. They don't breathe like cotton or most of the other sport type underwear. For the cooler weather, I have some UA knockoffs (Uniqlo) that seem to work pretty good. I was going to try their version of the summer UA's, but I like the sound of the bamboo ones. I have a set of sheets on the bed that are 40% bamboo and they're really soft.

PS: I'm not even going to touch that picture, other than ask "did you really have to post it?" :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but on the front page, this topic 'motorcycle undies' was followed by Luigi asking how to remove images...

I'm off to get my brain bleach.

Glenn

• Member Contributer

Anything really works. I've been wearing UA compression shorts, but they are pricey. Any sort of bicycle shorts work.

I've found bicycle shorts tend to sit pretty high on your waist and aren't the best unless you're bent over in a bike riding position. Regular sport compression shorts would probably be a better bet.

• Member Contributer

www.doBamboo.com

I have mixed emotions about bamboo products... I bought a few pairs of bamboo dress socks for their proclaimed wicking and comfort. I found the marital to be softer but it seems like my feet sweat more in them.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

www.doBamboo.com

I have mixed emotions about bamboo products... I bought a few pairs of bamboo dress socks for their proclaimed wicking and comfort. I found the marital to be softer but it seems like my feet sweat more in them.

Doesn't matter...they're completely sold out of everything but smalls. What's up with that?

• Member Contributer

Anything really works. I've been wearing UA compression shorts, but they are pricey. Any sort of bicycle shorts work.

Maybe for your skinny butt!

+1 on the LDL's, but not sure they're worth the money. i'm going to try some other spandex types this year.

• Member Contributer

Travel Shorts from AG Outdoor Superstore. $18 / ea. Worked wonders for the Sum Sum last year.

End of the day, they were washed in the sink, hung to dry and ready for the next. Like ya'll needed to know that.

Love those hello kitties! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I have slowly transitioned from offroad padded undershorts(I had these from racing Harescrambles)to gel seat bicycle shorts and Aerostich undershorts. I still use Anti Monkey Butt powder with these for long days. The cheaper bike shorts that have a thick cloth pad are hard to wash and dry on the road, some of the Motorcycle specific ones are made to dry better.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.zoneperformancewear.com

Jeff

I've been wanting to try them for a while, but I just can't see spending $45 on underwear.

I just bought these: Klim Aggressor Brief

Regular price is $20 but a best offer of $10 on Ebay will get you a pair with free shipping. Ebay store

I put 150 miles on them last weekend, felt pretty good but I'm waiting to see how they do when it gets really hot.

Archived