led mirrors

Guest baldyjoe

Guest baldyjoe

just wondering if anyone has a set of these on there bike and what do you think of them. also did you remove the original one and what did you plug up the hole with.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Turn-Signal-Mirrors-Honda-VFR750-VFR800-VFR-750-800-LED_W0QQitemZ270480090506QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef9dea58a#ht_2571wt_1165

• Member Contributer

Don't have those, but I have these with Lobstenders (no more moving my arm and shoulder to see behind me). The lights operate as both turn signals and running lights. They also make a faux carbon fiber version (see my Farkles gallery).

tn_gallery_12878_5047_3754.jpg

Guest baldyjoe

Don't have those, but I have these with Lobstenders (no more moving my arm and shoulder to see behind me). The lights operate as both turn signals and running lights. They also make a faux carbon fiber version (see my Farkles gallery).

where do you get them from and how much

• Member Contributer

I have a set (still uninstalled, winter project) that I paid $65 for +shipping on Ebay. They're called GZXR mirrors if I recall correctly. A tad more than stock, but not much and much better visibility.

C

• Member Contributer

I got them from Lobster along with the Lobstenders. I don't recall what I paid for all. Tightwad made me a proper wiring harness for a very reasonable price (again, don't recall what I paid).

Guest JJbigbird

I got them from Lobster along with the Lobstenders. I don't recall what I paid for all. Tightwad made me a proper wiring harness for a very reasonable price (again, don't recall what I paid).

This is the same ones Im about to use...ebay do gsx mirrors search and you'll find them for around $60.00 shipped

• Member Contributer

Sorry. don't know about the mirrors. I just modded my "Lobstenders", with leds and resin.

100_4441.jpg

• Member Contributer

I think Lobster has ONE set left for 5th gens.... :fing02:

Do they fit 4th gens? I like them, and it would be good to get rid of the condom mirrors.

I think Lobster has ONE set left for 5th gens.... :ohmy:

Do they fit 4th gens? I like them, and it would be good to get rid of the condom mirrors.

You'll have to PM Lobster, Kath. Note: He only makes the spacers that go under the mirror bracket to make them stick out past your shoulder when you check your blind spot.

Greg :happy:

Guest baldyjoe

Yep I got them, they vibrate a little starting around 150km/h. The signals are highly visible and I like the look them.

which one did you get the first ones i posted or the gsxr ones others have suggested.