HONDA SUIT

VFRBenny

• Member Contributer

+1 Thanks for posting this!

I really like that style and I've been looking for a deal on a good one-piece for the track. I like the way all my Joe Rocket gear fits, so I just bought myself a Christmas present. :fing02:

I noticed several sizes are already sold out, so if anyone is interested you might want to move quick!

MotoStrano has one and two piece (zip together) AlpineStars suits on special for $389. I got one of the two piece suits.

The front panels are perforated.

+1 Thanks for posting this!

I really like that style and I've been looking for a deal on a good one-piece for the track. I like the way all my Joe Rocket gear fits, so I just bought myself a Christmas present. :dry:

I noticed several sizes are already sold out, so if anyone is interested you might want to move quick!

I talked with the guy at NE and he told me there were two of the 46 size left. I bought one, that leaves one.

I just hope it fits, I've got a bit of a belly!

Well the suit showed up today and it is of the finest quality I've seen at any price! Makes me think it was made for a race team or something.

BUT! It does not fit! I'm so bummed! I need a 48 and NE is all out. Funny thing is a day after I order the 46, a 48 went on the site for a day. If any of you are smaller than me(6' 245lb.) these are Fantastic suits. I'd say someone that was 5'11 and around 200lb would be a perfect fit.

• Member Contributer

I just got mine too and fortunately it does fit. I have a Joe rocket jacket in size 44, so I got the suit in the same size. It's a little tight in the front when I stand up really straight, but fits perfectly when I'm on the CBR in a race crouch.

I just got mine too and fortunately it does fit. I have a Joe rocket jacket in size 44, so I got the suit in the same size. It's a little tight in the front when I stand up really straight, but fits perfectly when I'm on the CBR in a race crouch.

I'm told by some racer buddy's that a well fitting race suit will not allow one to stand up straight. And most will grow close to a size after a few good rides.

I knew I had an issue when it took me 5 minutes to get in it and close to 10 to get out, Yes I got stuck!

How about a pic?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I'm told by some racer buddy's that a well fitting race suit will not allow one to stand up straight. And most will grow close to a size after a few good rides.

I knew I had an issue when it took me 5 minutes to get in it and close to 10 to get out, Yes I got stuck!

How about a pic?

:fing02: It's made for riding, not for wearing to the office wink.gif

Archived