So Didit! Where Is This Blog You Have Been Writting In?

• Member Contributer

Okay, you got me. Here is the link now updated with pictures and am working on the last day's ride just now.

http://2009summersummit.blogspot.com/

Sitting pool side with jfviffer as we took Wed off, after a much deserved 4 days of brain stuffing scenery and unbelievable roads. After leaving Mexican Hat and heading for St. George, the road looked to simply dissappear. It was mind blowing! You'll have to read the blog to find out how it ended.

If I knew how to post it up I would, but I've been spending hours formating pictures and typing text to keep it up. Hot here, must go for a dip - dam my beers empty too.

Thanks agian for your guided tours. We know where we'll be 4 years for the next summit, don't we!

• Member Contributer

Thanks for letting me enjoy the trip through your Blog, Next one will not get missed! :beer:

Gary

Jeff just called me, hadn't heard from him or Tony in a couple of days. They're laying over in Carson, Nevada for today and touring through Northern CA tomorrow. Probably going to take in Crater Lake, Ore and stop by Mr. and Mrs. Keithbob's in Newport.

Jeff says he's already logged 5,000 miles and still in Nevada!

Good to know they're ok and having fun. Jeff says the California roads are awesome, maybe a future meet?

Archived