The Rcbvfr Is Toast

FotoMoto

Holy Cow Doug!, This is real bad news but I'm very glad you are OK! Hope that those bumps and bruises will heal fast to get you up an going again. The great RCBVFR might not rise up again from this bout, but I'm sure you will come up with yet another fantastic project bike or even a new one (Maybe some new Italian V4...maybe...hint..).

Beck

95 VFR

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vfrrider

Glad you're OK. At least your gear kept you from being knocked out and cooking to death in the summer heat wave.

You know you enjoy the building ALMOST as much as the riding anyway. flag_texas.gif

Larry

VFRrider

• Member Contributer

Having done the 75mph freeway slide here in southern California, I feel your pain. Glad to here your ok for the most part and that the gear did as well for you as mine. Heal well and now you have the reason to increase the RCBVFR's bionic power to a higher level than it was before.

Regards from Afghanistan!

Glad to see that you are ok my man...your engineering helped with my project 5th gen 2 years ago...Hope that you heal fast and come back strong...

• Member Contributer

:ohmy: Holy cow! Glad you're mostly alright. It sounds like you'll heal up pretty quickly. The RCBVFR must live on!!!

Aaarrggghh! Big Bummer that gravity conspired against you and your lovely bike. Glad to hear that you're not in pieces (gotta love ATGATT!) and as for La Moto de FotoMoto- no doubt she'll ride again. Heal quick and good luck!

Guest dendron

Major Bummer, FM!! You're right, it coulda' been a LOT worse. Thank God there was no traffic coming the other way. Good luck with your new project...be well. ATTGATT.

• Member Contributer

Very sorry about your bike. It was among the nicest I have seen. Glad you are okay though. Good luck with the rebuild. From what I have seen it looks like you have all the skills to put her back together. If that happened to me I think I'd be screwed. Good Luck.

• Member Contributer

As it has been said before, So sorry to hear about the crash, Glad your ok!! yes the bike can be rebuilt, it could have been a lot worse. Karma was with you allowing you to not have any traffic to make matters worse, Heal up quick

Gary

• Member Contributer

Glad you´re OK. Time heals and drugs help the time go by.

I´m sure you´ll fix it up better than before. Real shame, it was such a looker!

Bren

• Member Contributer
Glad you're OK. At least your gear kept you from being knocked out and cooking to death in the summer heat wave.

You know you enjoy the building ALMOST as much as the riding anyway. flag_texas.gif

Larry

VFRrider

i don't mean to hijack the thread, but i just noticed you're building a RC211V replica??!! got pics? a work in progress is okay! i didn't see anything in your gallery.

• Member Contributer

Glad the gear worked and you're OK. very sorry about the bike, it was a favorite of mine

I had been thinking of a front end swap, now I'm not so sure........

jim

• Member Contributer

Since you are ok, this is just a chance to keep on modding it! :ohmy: You going with a two line setup without the crossover this time? Were you using stock rubber lines?