Guest jonsey4411

Guest jonsey4411

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=84

File Name: Cozye's Map Modified for an 06+ VTEC

File Submitter: jonsey4411

File Submitted: 19 Jul 2009

File Updated: 08 Dec 2009

File Category: Power Commander Maps

I just modded Cozye's PC3 map and ran it on my '06, pretty impressive power gains with gas milage savings at highway speeds to boot. VTEC is pretty smooth too. I'm going to run it for a while to see how it does. If anyone else decides to run it let me know how it does for you.

Click here to download this file

• Member Contributer
Started using this today, very happy with it so far. Great work! Thanks for sharing :warranty:

So, can you wheelie now? :fing02:

$%$#$%^No damnit. It's far better now than it was, but it does mostly the same thing. Chop the throttle closed/open at the Vtech trans & the front pops up just a bit. :blush: Sometimes I miss my CBR. I know, I know. Blasphemy!

I'd say it was my poor skills, but even you (certified NY state wheelie freakmaster) had the same problem. I know I need to get this thing mapped properly. I just don't want to give it over to the shop for a few days. We're finally enjoying some good summer weather.

• Member Contributer
Started using this today, very happy with it so far. Great work! Thanks for sharing :fing02:

So, can you wheelie now? :laugh:

$%$#$%^No damnit. It's far better now than it was, but it does mostly the same thing. Chop the throttle closed/open at the Vtech trans & the front pops up just a bit. :dry: Sometimes I miss my CBR. I know, I know. Blasphemy!

I'd say it was my poor skills, but even you (certified NY state wheelie freakmaster) had the same problem. I know I need to get this thing mapped properly. I just don't want to give it over to the shop for a few days. We're finally enjoying some good summer weather.

Any idea how long it usually takes on a dyno to get it mapped? I mean, time = money. :-)

• Member Contributer
Started using this today, very happy with it so far. Great work! Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

So, can you wheelie now? :laugh:

$%$#$%^No damnit. It's far better now than it was, but it does mostly the same thing. Chop the throttle closed/open at the Vtech trans & the front pops up just a bit. :laugh: Sometimes I miss my CBR. I know, I know. Blasphemy!

Any idea how long it usually takes on a dyno to get it mapped? I mean, time = money. :-)

I was quoted $150 for a custom map. Shop is busy so I'd have to leave it for a few days.

• Member Contributer
Started using this today, very happy with it so far. Great work! Thanks for sharing :fing02:

$%$#$%^No damnit. It's far better now than it was, but it does mostly the same thing. Chop the throttle closed/open at the Vtech trans & the front pops up just a bit. :blush: Sometimes I miss my CBR. I know, I know. Blasphemy!

I was quoted $150 for a custom map. Shop is busy so I'd have to leave it for a few days.

Thanks. For that, I might as well buy the Autotune.

Sorry you went down, hope it was at the end of the track day.

• Member Contributer

That's a great deal, everyplace around here wants $300.

The thing about custom maps is they are as much an art form as anything else. Sure, you can get your AFR to be exact, but that won't necessarily be the smoothest. And some shops are going to custom map for top power, sacrificing smoothness...

• 1 month later...

Archived