Leo Vince Mystery Cans

46alpha

Hadnt talked to him in a while but Art with 10bombmotorsports held a group buy on Leo Vince cans a year or 2 ago for some great prices. I'm sure even buying a set seperate as bad as everyone is hurting right now he could hook up a reasonable price. Off the top of my head I think his email is Art@10bombmotorsports.com or Art@10Bomb.com ... Will double check when I get home from work. Thats where I got my set of CF slip-ons and to this day was best money spent on the VFR... Sounds absolutely FANTASTIC! +1.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

VFR Norway, thanks for the link. No overseas shipping tho :fing02:

HondaGuy86, let me know if! I'll drop him a line to see if it's something he can do. Thanks.

• Member Contributer
VFR Norway, thanks for the link. No overseas shipping tho :cool:

HondaGuy86, let me know if! I'll drop him a line to see if it's something he can do. Thanks.

Funny, they just told me that I could get the cans with new tips and that shipping to Florida is 89.00 EUR.

• Member Contributer

Funny, they just told me that I could get the cans with new tips and that shipping to Florida is 89.00 EUR.

Really? Did you email them? I just looked on the site and didn't see an the option to ship to the US. I'll send them an email. Thanks!

Sorry wrong email from memory... here it is.

10bomb@sbcglobal.net

His name is Art, tell him you are from VFRD.

Hope that helps ya!

• Member Contributer
VFR Norway, thanks for the link. No overseas shipping tho :goofy:

Sorry wrong email from memory... here it is.

10bomb@sbcglobal.net

His name is Art, tell him you are from VFRD.

Hope that helps ya!

I went to that website, but they don't list as selling LV. I'm looking to buy the same exhaust, but may just get the standard tips.

• Member Contributer

Really? Did you email them? I just looked on the site and didn't see an the option to ship to the US. I'll send them an email. Thanks!

Yeah, I sent them an e-mail. Pretty quick response time too!

Yeah, I sent them an e-mail. Pretty quick response time too!

So when you go to the website it only shows the old L.V. cans not the new type???? What was the cost shipped to states?? Thanks

• Member Contributer
Found this online in the USA, I think this is what he's getting from europe???? Correct me if I'm wrong? http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/5/8...-800-Parts.aspx

I already called Motorcycle Superstore. That's a stock pic, not what you get. They only have the down spout style cans.

• Member Contributer

So I've sent emails to both Art at 10Bomb & the shop in Germany. Wait & see I guess. Flight you heard back from the German place already, do you plan on ordering? Please keep us updated. I'll do the same if I hear anything back. Maybe another group buy if there's enough interest?

• Member Contributer
So I've sent emails to both Art at 10Bomb & the shop in Germany. Wait & see I guess. Flight you heard back from the German place already, do you plan on ordering? Please keep us updated. I'll do the same if I hear anything back. Maybe another group buy if there's enough interest?

So I'm in the same place as you. I love all the cool cans out there, but nada for the VFR. I'm beginning to lean to 2 bros as they seem to be available cheaper.

• Member Contributer

So I'm in the same place as you. I love all the cool cans out there, but nada for the VFR. I'm beginning to lean to 2 bros as they seem to be available cheaper.

I met a guy with a set of LV's and he said they had the baffle's removed. Too me it was very quiet. Do the LV's have a deep tone? I've been wanting a set of Devil's for the longest b/c of the sound, but have a connection to get LV's much much cheaper. I want that nice deep roar that I hear from the Devil's. Could it be that guy just didn't know what he was talking about?

• Member Contributer

I met a guy with a set of LV's and he said they had the baffle's removed. Too me it was very quiet. Do the LV's have a deep tone? I've been wanting a set of Devil's for the longest b/c of the sound, but have a connection to get LV's much much cheaper. I want that nice deep roar that I hear from the Devil's. Could it be that guy just didn't know what he was talking about?

You're going to find that exhaust sound is VERY subjective. I've never heard either on a VFR, but I've heard both on other bikes. IMHO, the Leo's have a deeper sound, more of a growl vs the 2Bros that have a raspy sound that gets VERY loud in the higher RPM. But again, it's all subjective. You can hit up YouTube for all sorts of clips for info. Staintune, IMHO, has by far the best sound on the VFR. I just don't like the looks or the price. YMMV

Popsrcr, as soon as I know more I'll post up. Nothing wrong with 2Bros tho. I'm gonna try to run this down first.

• Member Contributer

The shipping charge they quoted me was 89.00 EUR to Florida. I'm trying to get my son (who is in the military) to pick me up a set from the place in Germany because they seem to have the new style cans. With luck I will get some.

As far as the sound of systems goes, I agree it is very subjective...I have heard Micron, Staintune, Two Brothers and D&D on VFR's and of those I like the Saintunes the best...too bad the price is crazy on them right now.

I just put a Leo Vince on my son's Ninja 650R (he ordered it and had it sent home) and it sounds really good. The can is not too loud with the spud's in (never tried it with them out as it was fine as is) as well as the can being made to a seemingly high standard, that's why I am trying to get one of their systems for my VFR. Also the Leo can was almost 11 pounds lighter than the stock Kwak muffler.

• Member Contributer
Popsrcr, as soon as I know more I'll post up. Nothing wrong with 2Bros tho. I'm gonna try to run this down first.

Thanks. I'm not really in a hurry or anything. I'll keep surfing around, too. Sucks that the photos posted of products don't match what you get. Kind of defeats the purpose.

If the 2 Bros VALE had the stash thing in the dead can, it would probably be my choice. I'm just a little worried it would be too loud for me. There was a 2 bros on my SV, and it was a bit too loud.

• Member Contributer

Ok I've been talking to Art at 10Bomb. Great guy, he's gonna call LV today & see what he can come up with. Thanks for tipping me off to him HondaGuy. He seems like good ppl.

Flightar, looks like you got the hookup. Good on you mang. And good on your boy. I did two years over in Germany back in the day with the 1/4 Inf OPFOR in Hoenfels. Good times. Let us know if you get a set, post pics & all that jazz. I still haven't heard anything back from the shop in Germany.

Popsrcr, I'll keep you updated. I told Art there may be a few other interested parties. I'll post what he comes up with for price & let you guys decide. I'm with you tho. The whole 2Bros dummy can thing seems a waste to me. And I still like the sound of the LV better. Meh...see what happens.

• Member Contributer

Success! Art has come through! He only has access to a very limited quantity & I can't post up the price. PM me if you want the price.

• Member Contributer
I know this is off the subject a little bit, but I ride old school. A 93 750f. Do you guys know where to get a can for this old of a bike? I can't seem to find one anywhere. I am new to the whole bike experience and have no idea where to find or get stuff. I was told the vfr was a great bike, so I found one and bought it. I have only ridden cruisers before now, but I love my VFR. It is sooo sweet. I just need that extra grawl.

Thanks,

Eric flag_oklahoma.gif

I know that there was one slip on in the leo warehouse, Need to check if it was for an 03 or an 04

Art

• Member Contributer
Hi All, feel free to post any questions about Leo pipes and I will do my best to answer them.

Art

Art - thanks for the emails. Guess I'll have to wait.

• Member Contributer
Hi All, feel free to post any questions about Leo pipes and I will do my best to answer them.

Art

Are the pipes that were originally posted in the video

available, if they are please send me a PM with price.

• Member Contributer

Art

Are the pipes that were originally posted in the video

available, if they are please send me a PM with price.

They are out right now. Art said he'd post when more are in. They only come in Al.

Archived