Blingy Rad Hoses

Veefer800Canuck

Discovered these silly-cone rad hoses, thought someone might care. Or not.

HON36Bluelowresforweb.jpg

$285 US! Wow, they're nice, but not THAT nice. :huh:

And, you can even get them in CAMO! Git yer Redneck on now, Y'hear? :laugh:

http://racebikebitz.com/prodDets.aspx?pId=316

Guest dendron

lol, CAMO indeed. They're already disguised under the fairing. Purely for impressing yourself or whoever works on your bike. Pretty big coin for such minimal impact. :laugh: Unless...you're building a streetfighter.

Edited by dendron

• Member Contributer
lol, CAMO indeed. They're already disguised under the fairing. Purely for impressing yourself or whoever works on your bike. Pretty big coin for such minimal impact. :laugh: Unless...you're building a streetfighter.

I saw and SV650 painted Camo the other day.

Great idea, decrease visibilty! LOL

Why? Because it adds 10 horsepower by effectively making the VFR's engine run cooler. It flows more water and coolant than those cheap honda hoses! LMAO!

Yeah they look nice but who in their right mind would spend that kinda dough?

• Member Contributer
Why? Because it adds 10 horsepower by effectively making the VFR's engine run cooler. It flows more water and coolant than those cheap honda hoses! LMAO!

Yeah they look nice but who in their right mind would spend that kinda dough?

If you want your engine to run cooler, I have a thermostat I can sell you--special price, only $250!!!!

• Member Contributer

Odd to spend that much for hoses. If I were spending that much, I would want all the strait sections made of aluminum tubing to at least save some weight.

• Member Contributer

I would say that it could be one of those situations where the blingy aftermarket just happens to be cheaper than the OEM parts, but this is not the case. The lio cap for my car was like that.

• Forum CEO
:wheel: sad.gif

gallery_668_420_381501.jpg

samco.02.JPG

I looked at that picture for 5 minutes before I finnally figured out that the Coil wire was NOT connected to the radiator! For the life of me I just could not figure out why in the world would a coil wire would be connected to the fan switch? Look closer my friend its NOT :unsure:

• Member Contributer
:wheel: sad.gif

gallery_668_420_381501.jpg

samco.02.JPG

I looked at that picture for 5 minutes before I finnally figured out that the Coil wire was NOT connected to the radiator! For the life of me I just could not figure out why in the world would a coil wire would be connected to the fan switch? Look closer my friend its NOT :unsure:

Sorted for you.

through_thick_glasses.jpg

Guest slowf2337

I think it's great to have an aftermarket supplyer that's making all these parts. When your bike gets to the age Honda quits making parts for it you may want some of them. I've been there on a couple of bikes I've worked on.

Guest vfroem

'In progress picture' therefore not all cables were connected.

But NO radiator-fan and no thermostat.

Yes; electric waterpump and 2 -big- radiators + bigger oil cooler (HRC RC45 unit).

New pics on Friday..

I looked at that picture for 5 minutes before I finnally figured out that the Coil wire was NOT connected to the radiator! For the life of me I just could not figure out why in the world would a coil wire would be connected to the fan switch? Look closer my friend its NOT :laugh:

Guest vfroem
You're not going to tell us that the bike is finally finished are you? :blink:

:unsure: :huh: :blink: :mellow: :fing02: :blush: :cool: :happy: smile.giftongue.gif :goofy:

:schla15:

Still in progress....

On friday we will replace the bolt and nuts by alloy and titanium items.

Edited by vfroem