All Things Photochopped (Submit Updates 2/10)

YoshiHNS

• Member Contributer

I am keeping a collection of all custom paints/photochops. Currently, they are not organized by any means.

VFRD Paint jobs and Chops

Last update: 30/3/13

11/22/10 - Moved from Flickr To Photobucket
- added pictures since last update
4/1/09 - Sorted by generations
5/12/09 - Added more pictures

If there are any pics you would like added or removed, just send a PM.

Edited by YoshiHNS
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
Guest Scorpio65

I was woundering if you could photo shop another picture. On the link to your pics, the second pic on the first page. Turn the silver to black, the white to red, and a thin silver pin stripe between the two. Thats what i've been thinking about painting my bike, and i don't know anyone that can use photo shop.

Thanks, Bill...

• Member Contributer

Add this if you want, it doesn't represent anything real just having fun with Photoshop.

gallery_11529_4527_4573.jpg

• Member Contributer

THANK YOU!

A few times now I've brought up the idea of a sticky thread for custom paint jobs. You took it on your own to put one together. They say "Lead, follow or get out of the way" I decided to out of the way, you decided to lead! :fing02:

• 11 months later...
  • Member Contributer

It's been a while since I've done anything with this, so I took the time today to do a major update on it.

I moved all the pictures from Flickr to Photobucket. There are several reasons I did this. Big two were photo limit on flickr and ease of organizing photos on PB. The link has been updated in the first post.

I've added a slew of photochops and custom jobs since I last did anything with the thread.

I've also organized everything by generation instead of having one album with everything. The Misc album is where I am putting body conversions and other work that doesn't clearly fall in one category.

Hopefully I'll keep a better tab on this stuff in the future and do updates more often than one a year.

Enjoy.

• 11 months later...

Thanks for this, there are some really good examples in there. In the 3rd-4th Gen page, I really like the Camel Honda RC-45 replica. I also really like the orange 5th Gen, as well as the Repsol 6th Gen! I'm kinda surprised that mine made it, cool regardless!!! Thanks again for the awesome collection!!!

• Member Contributer

Ugh...I need to get you an updated shot of my bike. The one you have still shows the original corner panel before it was painted and doesn't have the vinyl striping that was added a week later.

Love the whole setup though. That was a great idea and very organized. :fing02:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

I'm going to have a bit of time to update the collection in the next week. If you want to make it easier on me, submit any paint jobs or photoshops that aren't already in the collection via link in a reply post. Thanks!

• Member Contributer