Check Out My New Mod!

house

to my knee smile.gif I finally got my new riding brace in yesterday and used it this AM. It was a bit cold at 18 degrees, but did the job (I guess?) This thing cost more than a really nice exhaust system, so it better keep my knee safe :laugh: It's even made of carbon fiber, but I had it painted black cuz you know I'm a fool for black. The doc said that should be the last knee brace I ever need... he obviously has never seen me ride. So this is what my xmas to me was... unless I can find something better.

I know how jealous you all must me. :biggrin:

My daughter wanted to put stickers on it (yellow and pink hearts) so I gave her a deals gap sticker to put on instead (can you imagine the hell I would get from the guys at work?)

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

• Member Contributer
It's even made of carbon fiber, but I had it painted black cuz you know I'm a fool for black.

Timmy? You approve? It's black (though not flat black). :laugh:

Looks like a hell of a brace - even looks like it can go fast! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Wow thats a fancy brace. You should let you daughter put hearts on it, then you draw a line on it and tell your buddies thats were it stops after you put the boot up there rear. You may want to dyno that looks like 16.5 ponies to me.... J/K LOL

• Member Contributer

Nice hardware Will. One of the nicer farkles I've seen in a long time.

I wonder if Rivcyko could make some duplicates to complement his huggers? :fing02:

• Member Contributer
Nice hardware Will. One of the nicer farkles I've seen in a long time.

I wonder if Rivcyko could make some duplicates to complement his huggers? :fing02:

Maybe a bugbuster attachment....... :laugh:

• Member Contributer

I would have let my daughter put any sticker she wanted on it. I don't care what dudes think, even though she is the oldest of my kids she is always going to be Daddy's little baby!

Guest motorhead1977
I would have let my daughter put any sticker she wanted on it. I don't care what dudes think, even though she is the oldest of my kids she is always going to be Daddy's little baby!

Thats cuz she is a daughter......... Got one also who is the love of my life and always will be even though she is miles from me and pretty much all growed up. She is still "my little girl" My son doesn't complain too much either - i think he understands. BTW, nice brace, though for a moment I thought you were talking the English type used to hold pants up, lol.

Guest SondanXX

Will,

Man, every time I read your posts it reminds me of my own experience.... and I'm not so sure that's good....

Back in the day, I went through a LOT of knee braces until I finally discovered the CTi brace... it was definitely the best one I ever had (as far as knee braces go)...

It definitely enabled me to overcome my fear of another knee injury and do a LOT more things than I should have, (which explains why I needed to replace my knee in 2005)...

As much as I love my "new knee", it's still just not the same as the original factory equipment... (Airport Security is now a drag) so be mindful of what you do with it on, and great choice!! Good Luck Bro!!

Edited by SondanXX

I agree cti braces are the best. They started in motocross. Be careful with the braces against your tank. I know the braces would tear up my riding pants and the graphics on my MX racer.

• Member Contributer
That's the ugliest rear tire hugger I've ever seen.

LOL. Yah.

Maybe he should try it as a knee brace. LOL.

Pretty cool, Will.