I Am Tired Of People Riding My A$$

Guest sigsauer33

• Member Contributer

Just tuck your SIG in the back of your pants...with just a little exposed. That should keep 'em off you a$$!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

GO VOLS!!!

• Member Contributer

Yes the Sig is a good idea. just make sure you get your Conceal and Carry license and be ready to have cops swarm you with a felony stop. ( atleast 2 officers and guns drawn) Been there and done that. I think if you get the smoke and fire going people would not ride you at all, great idea. You will have to post a vid if you do it.

• Member Contributer

One time I was riding home with a friend after a leaving a sporting goods store, and was passed by some ass in our lane. I chased him down and got a ways in front of him. Got off the bike and tried to get him to pull over...he wouldn't stop...and then I realized maybe it was the new baseball bat sticking out of my backpack. I had totally forgot about that. haha..oops :cool:

But generally I find that it's safer when your the one doing the passing. You see cars better as you approach them than you do in your little mirror. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Can't remember too many people ever tailgating me on the bike (besides Baileyrock). Try going faster :cool: :biggrin:

When I'm in my truck, they are welcome to run into my draw bar and hitchball sticking out from the frame mounted hitch that will punch right through their radiator and disable their vehicle without leaving a scratch on mine.

Going faster on base = loss of rank, loss of driving rights, loss of money..... not worth it!

Oh, I can see where base riding you'd get tailgated alot , arent you require to wear one of those orange vests?

Big white letters, BACK OFF my A$$

• Member Contributer
Going faster on base = loss of rank, loss of driving rights, loss of money..... not worth it!

You're going to torch someone on base?? :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I've seen some mounted on a Mustang before but like this one, you can't have a catalytic converter for it to work properly.

Burning someone is ok though?? :biggrin:

I never said that I would do that on purpose!!! But I will tell you that the MP's are not smart I could convince them that my bike was running lean and spitting fie easily! smile.gif

Also keep in mind this is a joke I would never put this on just to get people off my A$$ but It think that it would look cool coming from the exhaust!

• Member Contributer
Can't remember too many people ever tailgating me on the bike (besides Baileyrock). Try going faster :wheel: :fing02:

When I'm in my truck, they are welcome to run into my draw bar and hitchball sticking out from the frame mounted hitch that will punch right through their radiator and disable their vehicle without leaving a scratch on mine.

My 'sniff, sniff' Hero... I thought I was the only one :rolleyes: You complete me..... 'sniff, sniff' :goofy:

I got tired of this, too. So I bought one of those plastic fake bricks and put it in my tank bag. Whenever someone would ride me, I'd just hold the brick over my head---they immediately got the point. For those who did not, I also carried some deuce-and-a-half lug nuts. They are stealthy and the arseloch would never know what put the holes in his radiator.

Of course, if you get caught, it's simple assault.

• Member Contributer
I got tired of this, too. So I bought one of those plastic fake bricks and put it in my tank bag. Whenever someone would ride me, I'd just hold the brick over my head---they immediately got the point. For those who did not, I also carried some deuce-and-a-half lug nuts. They are stealthy and the arseloch would never know what put the holes in his radiator.

Of course, if you get caught, it's simple assault.

I like ball bearings from c/v joints...never used them though! I love the fake brick idea, I'll have to use a real one until I can find a fake one :fing02:

We should ride together, but then who would bail us out :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Haha, so we go back to the 50's with the "flame thrower" pipes, not a new concept here with a spark plug in the pipe. :rolleyes:

What REALLY cracks me up is when he say's,,,for OFF ROAD USE,,, that would work in the desert!! Lets light the hills up :fing02:

Yeah I know they were talikin bout a parking lot or show tongue.gif

• Member Contributer

I've thought about a small bag of glass marbles, or just pick the marbles off BR's track bike and flip them over my shoulder at the offending car. In an unscientific poll, I find women with cell phones offend my rear space more often than anyothers. Let me clairify I am talking about the rear space of my VFR while riding.

Muff

I have yet to do this, but I've considered putting three large letter decals on the back of my helmet.

Which letters? NRA. Might make a few tailgaters think twice and back off. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
Haha, so we go back to the 50's with the "flame thrower" pipes, not a new concept here with a spark plug in the pipe. :rolleyes:

What REALLY cracks me up is when he say's,,,for OFF ROAD USE,,, that would work in the desert!! Lets light the hills up :fing02:

Yeah I know they were talikin bout a parking lot or show tongue.gif

My Dad has told me stories about how, in his youth, he and a buddy did that to his buddy's car. I think he said they used a heating element instead of a spark plug and had it wired to a switch on the dash. They enjoyed themselves, hot-rodding around with fire shooting out the exhaust until, eventually the police (small town) made them remove it.

For tailgaters, I read of one guy who liked to casually toss peanut m&m's at offending cars. The m&m's make a big noise but don't really do any damage. I always liked that idea, but the plausible deniability of "Honestly officer, I was just eating them when they slipped out of my hand" wouldn't work so well with a full face helmet!

• Member Contributer

:fing02: Has anyone ever tried to let the assriders pass?

I haven't tried it myself, but it just might work.

That brick in my tank bag is getting a bit too heavy to carry around. I might want to switch to M&Ms :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/pro...CFR4sagod1H0Unw

Now granted I would not sue this to hurt anyone but to give them a warning as they come up! Let me know if you know another company that makes this for motorcycles for dual exhaust!!

I think you've been watching too many James Bond movies. If a cop saw you pulling a stunt like that, you'd get busted. And good luck explaining to the judge that there's nothing wrong with it.

A few seasons ago I was riding up the expressway and I came across a Hells Angel. I noticed that he didn't have anybody tailgating him. It must have been great when all motorcyclists were feared the same way. One time I went by the local club house and asked what I had to do to join. Apparently VFR riders can’t join the Angels.

Archived