Alot Of Shop Manuals For Intys And Other V4's

johotogame

I can't upload files to the download section so here is a zip that contains two torrent files. One for the (86-87) service manual and one for the parts catalogue.

Whoever downloads the files, would you be so kind to upload them to the VFRD download section so these files remain available to others as well, thanks.

honda1986vfr750frc24serdl7.png hondavfr750frc24interceit8.png

• Member Contributer
I can't upload files to the download section so here is a zip that contains two torrent files. One for the (86-87) service manual and one for the parts catalogue.

Whoever downloads the files, would you be so kind to upload them to the VFRD download section so these files remain available to others as well, thanks.

honda1986vfr750frc24serdl7.png hondavfr750frc24interceit8.png

Hello:

I have a parts list print-out. A UK Honda parts guy took pity on me, printed-out the entire parts list for the FK, and snail-mailed it to me. (Actually, I was driving him crazy on e-mail, attempting to identify parts, so I also think he did this for his own sanity.) So, I have a parts list for the UK model. (My bike was manufactured for the German market, and, oddly, there are subtle differences between the UK FJ/K and the European FJ/K - I discovered some of them recently when I was tracing-out some wiring.)

The 1988 VFR750FJ (RC24) and the 1989 VFR750FK (RC24) are identical bikes. I'd love to get my hands on the FJ/FK OEM Honda Shop Manual, but I've never, ever seen one available anywhere.

I have a Haynes, and I just purchased a Clymer. Between the three items, I do okay.

By the way, there are rather significant differences between the U.S. '86/'87 750s (FG/FH) as compared to the '88/'89 750s (FJ/FK).

rctwentyfour

• Member Contributer

Could someone sticky this, and possibly rename it?

All the files are to large to upload.

here is another good one.

http://hondatech.info/

i hate clicking on links from other countries with downloadable warez. especially like that 200mb .exe file for 83-85 vf750's

you just cant trust em all. who knows what's crawling around inside that file.