Honda Vfr Child Seat

Guest sigsauer33

• Member Contributer

Great post, great pic, great kid. Thank you for your service. :biggrin:

PS -- remember that if/when you recon behind enemy lines, don't engage the VTEC. . .. :warranty:

Guest slowf2337

My wife got pissed when she saw the pics I took of our son in the garage. I thought it was cute to see him chewing on a screw driver sitting on a dirty carpet. Who knew?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Fun pic. We have 8 and 1 on the way. They all come running for rides in the yard everytime I even look at my helmet or move the bike from the barn (especially the 2 year old..."motocycleride?!!" - yes, one word verb/noun hybrid). It is a way of life. :fing02:

Enjoy...how about filling the other box? Gotta balance out the bike :biggrin: :unsure:

Peace

• Member Contributer
Hello to at it has been a while since I was on here last. My son Kane Ryley Sauer was born 2 weeks ago and with buying a house in NC and moving from SC and checking into a new unit, as well as a little one I have been really busy. Well things are now slowly starting to calm down and I was able to take a good look at the VFR and here is my newest MOD if that is what you want to call it!

Congrats on the baby :fing02: But I have to tell you, your idea of baby transportation has same flaws. The baby is not secured and if you close the bag then he could be suffocated. :fing02:

Let me show you how it is done properly with a real child seat. Please note the beautiful engineering that I put into this project. :unsure: The child could be strapped down properly and there is now way the child could be suffocated with this professional solution. :biggrin:

2008_02_29_baby_bike_002.jpg

2008_02_29_baby_bike_003.jpg

• Member Contributer

Hey Oyama,

Does this mean if you have another that you'll upgrade to a Wingrack and carry the diaper bag in a topcase? :unsure:

(Where's a Photoshop Ranger when you need one?) :biggrin: