Honda Vfr Child Seat

Guest sigsauer33

Guest sigsauer33

Hello to at it has been a while since I was on here last. My son Kane Ryley Sauer was born 2 weeks ago and with buying a house in NC and moving from SC and checking into a new unit, as well as a little one I have been really busy. Well things are now slowly starting to calm down and I was able to take a good look at the VFR and here is my newest MOD if that is what you want to call it!

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Hello to at it has been a while since I was on here last. My son Kane Ryley Sauer was born 2 weeks ago and with buying a house in NC and moving from SC and checking into a new unit, as well as a little one I have been really busy. Well things are now slowly starting to calm down and I was able to take a good look at the VFR and here is my newest MOD if that is what you want to call it!

DSC00362.jpg

Don't forget to strap him in with the 'Four Point Harness'................. :rolleyes:

( Ps. He is going to KILL you for that pic when he grows up, not to mention the lawsuit!) :dry:

• Member Contributer
Don't forget to strap him in with the 'Four Point Harness'................. :dry:

( Ps. He is going to KILL you for that pic when he grows up, not to mention the lawsuit!) :musik20:

+1.gif

:rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
( Ps. He is going to KILL you for that pic when he grows up, not to mention the lawsuit!) :dry:

Hey,,, at least he wasn't nekkid. Those bare-butt-baby photo's seem to be the ones that parents love to trot out when it's most embarrassing... :rolleyes:

GypsyCat

Guest tippman
Don't forget to strap him in with the 'Four Point Harness'................. :dry:

( Ps. He is going to KILL you for that pic when he grows up, not to mention the lawsuit!) :musik20:

+1.gif

Have you lost your mind? That is a child-not a piece of luggage- what if the hinges broke? You are NOT thinking clearly!

• Member Contributer

Where was your wife when this happened? My wife would have had me committed!

Congrats!

Guest sigsauer33

+1.gif

Have you lost your mind? That is a child-not a piece of luggage- what if the hinges broke? You are NOT thinking clearly!

Of couse there has got to be one. You did not think that I thought about that? I replaced the rope with 550 cord that can support up to 550 lbs, then I put a 25 pound weight in there for about 10 min and my child only weighs 10 pounds.

WHAT IF WHAT IF.... what if worms had machine guns..... birds would not mess with them.

I was toally safe just enjoy it or dont comment.

THANK YOU

• Member Contributer

Congrats on the baby and on the other changes in your life!

P.S.

I've done worst with my kids... And they've survived and are quite allright.

Don't sweat it.

• Member Contributer

That's hilarious! I am sure the gentle sounds of the Vtec engine would lull your son to sleep.

Any picture these days that does not show baby in the arms of mom gets nothing but bad feedback. It's a wonder how the human race made it to the era of baby carriages and car seats.

• Member Contributer
That's hilarious! I am sure the gentle sounds of the Vtec engine would lull your son to sleep.

Any picture these days that does not show baby in the arms of mom gets nothing but bad feedback. It's a wonder how the human race made it to the era of baby carriages and car seats.

I was just thinking that exact same thing. I got dropped on my head several times and still managed to graduate as an Electrical Engineer (twitch twitch). :dry:

If you're that paranoid give up your VFR. Haven't you seen all the pics of dangerous motorcycles? :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

:rolleyes: :dry: :musik20:

• Member Contributer

Congrats on the new baby! Great pic!! But yeah, careful cause he'll blame everything on that unnatural experinence when he grows up!! Bravo for the kid though! :ph34r: :cool: :fing02:

P.P-M

Don't forget to strap him in with the 'Four Point Harness'................. :fing02:

( Ps. He is going to KILL you for that pic when he grows up, not to mention the lawsuit!) :ohmy:

+1.gif

:cool:

Of couse there has got to be one. You did not think that I thought about that? I replaced the rope with 550 cord that can support up to 550 lbs, then I put a 25 pound weight in there for about 10 min and my child only weighs 10 pounds.

WHAT IF WHAT IF.... what if worms had machine guns..... birds would not mess with them.

I was toally safe just enjoy it or dont comment.

THANK YOU

Sig:

I think he was kidding...........(I hope :ph34r: )

I KNOW I was! :blush: tongue.gif

(Note blatant use of emoticons....)

Guest Gap Trash

Personally I think it is a good pic, especially since you made sure everything was okay before hand. Congrats on the kid! Where are you in NC? Just moved to Durham (Pittsboro) area and know no one.

Guest sigsauer33

To all that have posted thank you! As I stated above i am moving to NC Next friday. I will be moving to Jacksonville NC. I will be checking into 2d Marine Special Operations Battalion, cant really tell you much about what we do there but in short it is a recon battalion and as my father explained it (ret USMC 22yrs) we do cool things behind enemy lines at night.

So far the move is going well, I am sending my wife, the kid and our dog up to PA to stay with my parents till i can get the house moved into.

Veefer Madness I know that you were kidding but I think that Tipp really had an issue with it. No hard feelings!

Never thought about the idea of the tank bag but getting ideas!! J/K

Once again thank you to all who have posted and shared a laugh with me. This has been a life changing time in my life and I have loved every second of it. Sadly when I check into my new unit I will be gone a lot but in the back of my mind I will know that I am fighting for Kane's freedom and the thought of him waving that little american flag when I come home will keep me going and keep my head down!

SEMPER FI

To all that have posted thank you! As I stated above i am moving to NC Next friday. I will be moving to Jacksonville NC. I will be checking into 2d Marine Special Operations Battalion, cant really tell you much about what we do there but in short it is a recon battalion and as my father explained it (ret USMC 22yrs) we do cool things behind enemy lines at night.

So far the move is going well, I am sending my wife, the kid and our dog up to PA to stay with my parents till i can get the house moved into.

Veefer Madness I know that you were kidding but I think that Tipp really had an issue with it. No hard feelings!

Never thought about the idea of the tank bag but getting ideas!! J/K

Once again thank you to all who have posted and shared a laugh with me. This has been a life changing time in my life and I have loved every second of it. Sadly when I check into my new unit I will be gone a lot but in the back of my mind I will know that I am fighting for Kane's freedom and the thought of him waving that little american flag when I come home will keep me going and keep my head down!

SEMPER FI

THank god for soldiers like you!!!! Cute picture a real keeper! Matt

Guest pudgepuss

Be safe! Be well! Thanks for the funny pic. I got it immediately...Of course I rode BMX as a kid without a helmet, drank directly out of the hose, got beat up for being a smart ass , etc...I guess I'm here to tell the tales. Hats off to ya!