Anniversary Vfr

skuuter

• Member Contributer
Skutter,

If all the harassment gets to be too much, you can just give the Viffer to me. Promise it will be well taken care of and no one will make fun of your farkles anymore.

Deal? :warranty:

I'm used to it by now......if one of these guys sold me their own bike tomorrow, they would find something to rag me about............... :goofy:

Oh yeah, "nice try"...........heh, heh, heh............. :rolleyes:

Pardon me fellow VFRDers... but I speak jive..

Damn YO Bitches! Don't be fronten' on my boy Skutter. Check it blood... bro was ON. Didn't trip.. but the folks wuz freaking.. Catch ya haten' up on my boy Skutter again... I'm gonna be running cold up side ya heads. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. chit. Word to Skutter for keepin' it real.

Kevin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
Looking good! Looks like you chopped the fender a little bit, too.

I like the bungee pegs. Where do you get those?

THANKS Tim.............. :goofy:

Yep, "temporary"...gonna' get a Kanadian Ken fender eliminator.............. :rolleyes:

Ordered em' from my Honda dealer from Parts Unlimited.......... :warranty:

Skutter, what size is the Bungee Peg you have on the bike, 8 or 10 mm?

thanks, RingO

... but I speak jive..

Damn YO Bitches! Don't be fronten' on my boy Skutter. Check it blood... bro was ON. Didn't trip.. but the folks wuz freaking.. Catch ya haten' up on my boy Skutter again... I'm gonna be running cold up side ya heads. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. chit. Word to Skutter for keepin' it real.

Kevin

Word!!! :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
... but I speak jive..

Kevin

Word!!! :rolleyes:

See Kevin (the Baileyrock one), there are some "REALLY COOL" Kevins......I like this one (the billyjackjimbob one) ............ :warranty:

Keep it up Kevin (the Red-White-Blue one)...I be understandin' Ya' Bro.............. :goofy:

Skutter,

If all the harassment gets to be too much, you can just give the Viffer to me. Promise it will be well taken care of and no one will make fun of your farkles anymore.

Deal? :rolleyes:

yeah, but then they will kick his *** for not having a VFR!! :warranty:

• Member Contributer
Skutter,

Deal? :rolleyes:

yeah, but then they will kick his *** for not having a VFR!! :warranty:

"REALLY"......huh................ :goofy:

• Member Contributer

THANKS Tim.............. :beer:

Yep, "temporary"...gonna' get a Kanadian Ken fender eliminator.............. :biggrin:

Ordered em' from my Honda dealer from Parts Unlimited.......... :blink:

thanks, RingO

I used 3/8" ones to fill the hole as well as I could......10 MM would be close also........... :fing02:

• Member Contributer

THANKS Tim.............. :dry:

Yep, "temporary"...gonna' get a Kanadian Ken fender eliminator.............. :dry:

Ordered em' from my Honda dealer from Parts Unlimited.......... :laugh:

thanks, RingO

I used 3/8" ones to fill the hole as well as I could......10 MM would be close also........... :dry:

Skutter,

thanks and congrats on the 7000 posts...... :unsure:

RingO

• Member Contributer

THANKS Tim.............. :beer:

Yep, "temporary"...gonna' get a Kanadian Ken fender eliminator.............. :dry:

Ordered em' from my Honda dealer from Parts Unlimited.......... :laugh:

thanks, RingO

I used 3/8" ones to fill the hole as well as I could......10 MM would be close also........... :dry:

Skutter,

thanks and congrats on the 7000 posts...... :unsure:

RingO

THANKS....Anytime...... :dry: Be happy to help anytime if I can............... :beer:

• Member Contributer
Any Parts Unlimited dealer will carry Competition Werkes and Pro-Tek products. :biggrin:

I see my "Answering Service" is working overtime......... :goofy: "Service" is right................ :fing02:

Any Parts Unlimited dealer will carry Competition Werkes and Pro-Tek products. :biggrin:

I see my "Answering Service" is working overtime......... :goofy: "Service" is right................ :fing02:

Part of my job is covering for slackers... tongue.gif

The pay isnt any where close to the quality of service either.. :goofy:

You got that right!!

• Member Contributer

You got that right!!

...but the "Feeling of Satisfaction" that comes from helping "Old People" is worth it though, Huh........... :goofy:

• Member Contributer
Don't go putting words in my mouth now... :biggrin:

"Wouldn't dream of it"........... :fing02:

Sorry, I like to see what I'm actually buying on the web, and make sure it's the right thing.

Plus the place has to be able to ship to Japan.

RMA on stuff from Japan is a real Beeeeeeatch.... So I need to make dropdead sure what I'm getting is what I'm getting.

Haven't been able to find it yet in Japan (If at all). Thanks

Archived