Vfr Triple Clamp Project

cassandtim

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Tim,

You guys done moving I hope. Drop a line if so, I am interested in a set of triple clamps with stock VFR rake and trail.

Would love to use your files if you allow it or perhaps ok Seb to send me his edited file with the gull wing top clamp me to take to a local machinist.

Thanks and congrats again on the amazing results on your rebuild.

keith

• Member Contributer

Tim,

You guys done moving I hope. Drop a line if so, I am interested in a set of triple clamps with stock VFR rake and trail.

Would love to use your files if you allow it or perhaps ok Seb to send me his edited file with the gull wing top clamp me to take to a local machinist.

keith

+1.gif

:laughing6-hehe:

While more expensive, I also like the idea of machined triples maintaining the stock geometry.

If somebody makes a set. :happy: I'll buy set off of them. Think that would clear up a couple of issues with some clearance problems. Like changing the location of the pinch bolts in the bottom triple.

• 1 month later...
Guest paco

Tim,

keith

i also would be VERY interested in this.... i currently have my 6th gen hanging from my garage roof while i search for a sp1 lower triple with no success what so ever.....

if someone *(please) would send me this info i could get it all machined with the proper offset and i would worship them forever.....

• 1 year later...

Me too!

I have a pair of '98 R1 fork, and some bent oem fork :(

I have writen to Sebspeed to ask the project file, but no success yet :(

Somebody please help me!

Tim,

keith

i also would be VERY interested in this.... i currently have my 6th gen hanging from my garage roof while i search for a sp1 lower triple with no success what so ever.....

if someone *(please) would send me this info i could get it all machined with the proper offset and i would worship them forever.....

Guest vfrrider

After reading the whole thread, you have:

More time than me and way more patience.

Last mod. Get rid of those inboard turn signals now that you have them in the mirrors. Replace with metal screen and some small ducts and viola, instant ram air.

Seems wrecks are the time to mod to your hearts content.

Good job,

Larry

VFRrider