Me So Horny.

?art West-VL.

shouldn't be any issues hearing those!

Thanks for the replies :D

It is a bit bold, yes, but I don't really mind and yes, the reason is because of those *bleep* cagers‼ :beer:

The color is a bit off, more a violet-ish color then the bike color, but it doesn't curse if you see it for real, depends on the position of the sun. wink.gif

I will try to get a descent sound clip for you guy's, they sound loud and it's a three-tone squirt! → The original still -meep-meep-'s along♫♪ lol :goofy:

Edited by ?art West-VL.

I'm not so worried about rain since they are not hanging behind the wheel but next to it. If they do die in the first rainy ride, I promise to let you know in this thread!

Bugs will probably get in there, hmm, maybe I'll steel some pantie's from the girl next door to put on my horn...

I'm not so worried about rain since they are not hanging behind the wheel but next to it. If they do die in the first rainy ride, I promise to let you know in this thread!

Bugs will probably get in there, hmm, maybe I'll steel some pantie's from the girl next door to put on my horn...

Thinking about it, maybe a fine membrane, like a piece of a condom or something, would make it waterproof and bug proof.

Another thing: the sound file will have to wait, I covered the bike up for the rain that is predicted and I'm not planning to ride in the first few day's.

If the clip is done, I'm posting the link here...

Bart

Edited by ?art West-VL.

• Member Contributer
shouldn't be any issues hearing those!

HUH?

yeah right..... :goofy:

:D :P :lol:

FYI, gll429 is deaf (seriously).

How about rotating them until the bell is facing down and backwards. Should lessen the water/bugs issue and sound travel will not be affected at those dB levels.

How about rotating them until the bell is facing down and backwards. Should lessen the water/bugs issue and sound travel will not be affected at those dB levels.
That would be safer for keeping out water and bugs for sure! But sound waves are directional no matter what volume there produced at.

The way they are mounted now, makes the sound waves bounce off the street and back up again, at an angle forward.

If they would be mounted backwards the sound would be better heard behind the bike.

Off topic: Lower frequencies are less directional vs. more directivity for the high frequencies.

People who have hearing problems therefore can not concentrate on one conversation in a crowd because sound comes from everywhere.

test: listen to a good speaker and slowly walk around it while playing music with high note content, right in front it will sound clear but moving to the side will lose the clear notes. Of course this is inside and a lot gets reflected from the walls, furniture, etc. In open field you would totally miss the high notes, because of that, when moving to the back of the speaker.

• Member Contributer
like a piece of a condom or something, would make it waterproof and bug proof.

top left one should be a perfect match....

017.jpg

been practising for the Olympics a long time now.....

:P

Guest Hurricane249
I like big horns and I cannot lie

You other riders can't deny... +1.gif

When a bike rolls in with an itty bitty seat and a big horn in your face....

ROFL rofl.gifrofl.gif

You get stunned! :lol:

So your girlfriend throws a Honda

Playin' workout tapes by Fonda

But Fonda ain't got a horn on the front of her Honda :goofy:

A note for the cheap amongst us:

Last time I was in a junkyard, I removed and bought a set of horns from a Volvo. They are just like fiamm nautilus horns (they just may be for all I know) and loud as can be. I even took the mounting bar the horns were on. 5 bucks.

I will photograph the mounting (i am thinking inside the fairing somewhere).

Repaeat: very loud, five bones.

Edited by timmythecop