?creating 6th Gen Tool Kit ?

marid2apterbilt

I'm looking to put together a tool kit for my 6th gen..

Can any of you wrench guru's help me with a list of ..

metric tools (sockets allens etc.

I wanna be able to dismantle the entire bike from the front axle bolt to the big f#$%^%g nut on the rear axle..

Thanks

Sam

• Member Contributer

I wanna be able to dismantle the entire bike from the front axle bolt to the big f#$%^%g nut on the rear axle..

Thanks

Sam

You'll need your trailer with you for that much stuff............ :idea3: The dealer lists what is called "the large tool kit" for the 06. I purchased one of these after I bought my bike and discovered what Honda sent for a "tool kit". Fairly complete for what you generally need out on the road............... :thumbsup:

Thanks

Sam

This is not for the road, correct? It is for the garage, right?

Start with the Factory service manual and read the sections you think might deal with the procedures you may want to tackle.

cant be that bad?? is it :idea3:

I remember when i used to turn wrenches you could almost totally strip a honda civic with 5 or 6 different sockets... :thumbsup:

I tried parts fiche but couldnt find the toool kit

• Member Contributer
cant be that bad?? is it :idea3:

I remember when i used to turn wrenches you could almost totally strip a honda civic with 5 or 6 different sockets... :thumbsup:

I tried parts fiche but couldnt find the toool kit

Here you go Sam.....part # 89010-MCW-D00.......full tool kit, not much you can't do with it............... :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...

Does part # 89010-MCW-D00 work for the '06+? I assume most parts work fine, just curious if there was an updated toolkit for the newer bikes.

Archived