Bond. Vfr Bond

Guest JokersWild

• Member Contributer
I know, I know, the consiquencses of using this are high, but the cool factor is pretty high....

http://www.plateflipper.com/photos.html

Just think; you could use all the money you save from the 4097 to pay you're traffic tickets! :rolleyes:

LOL. Bird,....Jail Bird.

I know, I know, the consiquencses of using this are high, but the cool factor is pretty high....

Just think; you could use all the money you save from the 4097 to pay you're traffic tickets! :beer:

LOL. Bird,....Jail Bird.

You know, whenever I see the word BOND at this time of the year, ESPECIALLY when the snow outside is just like POWDER.......:rolleyes:

I'm just sayin', is all....... <_< :blink: :rolleyes: :salesman: :goofy:

gallery_8015_3238_6114.gif

• Member Contributer

Just think; you could use all the money you save from the 4097 to pay you're traffic tickets! :beer:

LOL. Bird,....Jail Bird.

You know, whenever I see the word BOND at this time of the year, ESPECIALLY when the snow outside is just like POWDER.......:rolleyes:

Never seen "White Bond", only "Gold Bond" do you guys up north have different nutz that require different powder? Or are you just unable to tell color in the winter because everything is covered in white powder?

• Member Contributer

LOL. Bird,....Jail Bird.

Never seen "White Bond", only "Gold Bond" do you guys up north have different nutz that require different powder? Or are you just unable to tell color in the winter because everything is covered in white powder?

That's a highly technical question that would best be answered by the bond expert Kanadian Ken :P

• Member Contributer

What is "snow"??

Nice device. I could think of some other words to put on it.

You know, whenever I see the word BOND at this time of the year, ESPECIALLY when the snow outside is just like POWDER.......:unsure:

Oh man..... :wheel: :blink:

Note the color of the word 'BOND' <_<

The 'POWDER' is 'WHITE' :blink:

I hope this clears things up..... :joystick:

Oh and with regards to your question about our nutz.... they're 'SUPERSIZED'!!! sad.gif :o :beer:

AND I MEAN EVERYBODYS'

gallery_8015_3073_514411.jpg

Ain't that right, Joe Foe from Buffalo?????? :salesman:

Truly,

Greg :goofy:

• 3 months later...
Guest Zimee

Now this is something I think I will order and fit.

There is a story that came out in an Australian news paper a few years back. These guys were driving along and they saw a mobile speed camera vehicle parked up trapping. So they came up wit a plan and this is what they did. 2 of the guys went and chatted to the officer asking all sorts of questions to distract him whilst the other guy removed the front plate from said mobile camera vehicle. They then fitted said plate to their car and proceeded to drive through the speed camera 10 times resulting in the cops sending themselves 10 speed tickets in the post.

Now I know we have a few undercover cars here and we pretty much see them every once in a while. I will take their numbers, fit them and run a few speed traps...

I am luvin this idea

Hate speed cops

Zimee

These aren't illegal....or the old cars that had the fuel filler behind the tank would also be.

It does remind me of the story of the old moonshine runners who had bumpers that would detach for when the cops grabbed them.