Laser Jama Rant (kinda Long)

vfrqqq

• Member Contributer

I had lasers and loved the sound but I too got fed up with the fact that they would not line up....so I sold mine on ebay.

Your right it is a lot of money to pay for that quality.

• Member Contributer

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought of doing the stock-gut, thing?

• Member Contributer

I have, but unfortunately Kanadian Ken doesn't have anything ready and I don't really have the equipment or skills to do it myself. sad.gif

• Member Contributer

I bought a used early generation system (strap clamps) from a member here, and I could never get the alignment totally perfect, but I liked the system well enough. It certainly looked and sounded the business. I did lose one of the mounting bolts on the road somewhere, so I ended up replacing the nuts on both sides with nylock or something. Left it on when I sold the bike.

I suggest the easiest thing would be to get another warranty replacement, and resell it before you mount it up. You probably won't get your original purchase price, but maybe somewhere close.

• Member Contributer

This kinda makes me laugh. I did a google search on "Laser Jama Xtreme Exhaust" to see what the going prices were. Check out the top search result.

How would that happen? Does that mean this link is getting tons of hits?

http://www.google.com/search?q=Laser+Jama+...lient=firefox-a

• Member Contributer

I had the same problem too, they wouldn't line up. And for $800 they should be pefect. And Mr. Foster is a great guy and is caught in the middle of this mess. Com on laser, get it right. So all I can say is STAINTUNE, STAINTUNE, STAINTUNE! The fit is flawless, its easy to install, and the support is tops. Broke a clamp and they sent me two for free.

• Member Contributer

Could always just drill the stockers, too. Can send you waves, if you would like.

Archived