Any Opinions On Jardine Mufflers

Guest Shayne100

Guest Shayne100

i know Staintune is the best but i cannot afford the best, i can get a Jardine muffler( not high exit) for about $250.00 including shipping

any opinions out there are appreciated

• Member Contributer
i know Staintune is the best but i cannot afford the best, i can get a Jardine muffler( not high exit) for about $250.00 including shipping

any opinions out there are appreciated

I personally think the Remus Carbon cans sound and look better then the Staintune do on the 6th gen. I have only heard the Jardine set up on 1st gen but it was very nice sounding. If you have a 2000 then you have a 5th gen. I personally run a low mount Micron so I can fit my bags for travel. There not to pricey and I love the the sound my bike makes. By the way welcome to VFRd. George

Love mine on the 2000. quality looks very good, sounds great, but NOT super loud with the street core in it. ebay always has one up, u will get it cheaper than 250..

friends have the others, they all sound the same to me, just the volume diffs.smile.gif

good luck

I've always heard they were a very decent quality can for the money. I dont see it being a mistake if it's in your price range. I just took off my two bros racing off my 5th gen for a carbon fiber D&D and although I'm going to keep the D&D I like the sound of the 2bros slightly better and I'd bet the jardine is similiar to the 2bros.

• 2 months later...

a failed baffle or something in a Jardine cost Honda a victory in AMA Daytona 200 race recently, either Jake or Miguel, i don't remember........but i could look it up!!

Major disappointement!

Archived