Red Or Silver, Red Or Silver, Red Or Silver...

VeeFourAJ

• Member Contributer

I am not including any editorial comments here in keeping with forum policy on bikes being sold.

On the other hand, for those of you, including myself, curious what a bike with a mix of fairing pieces might look like, I contribute the following Craigslist entry.

Besides, someone in the greater Boston area could be in the market for a sixth gen with ABS...

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/432604076.html

Have to admit, at one point I was contemplating getting a White Sixth Gen and getting it painted with Blue & Red accents to be like an anniversary edition, but not...

You didn't mention the Carbon Fiber Front Fender and Hugger.

Seems a shame to have wasted the Candy Apple Red, the Asphalt and the Black pieces by not using them...

If that's an actual CF front fender for a 6th gen. I'd love to know where the hell it came from as I've been looking for one for years...

Harris out of the UK makes them all day long. I've got one for my 5th gen.

http://www.harris-performance.com/website/...uggers_126.html

In the link above, they are shown as being available in either woven fibreglass or carbon fibre.

• Member Contributer
Harris out of the UK makes them all day long. I've got one for my 5th gen.

www.harris-performance.com/website/acatalog/Online_Catalog_Honda_rear_huggers_126.html

In the link above, they are shown as being available in either woven fibreglass or carbon fibre.

If that's an actual CF front fender for a 6th gen. I'd love to know where the hell it came from as I've been looking for one for years...

wink.gif

:D

Thanks for noticing the misread, kwb377 :-)

Yeah, I'm looking for a front fender, not a rear hugger (of which there have been a few manufacturers). But thanks for trying veefer800canuck! :-)

I love the fact that he calls it custom paint!!!!! Whats custom about it, the fact that you used plastic from two different bikes?

'02 VFR with a little over 20,000 miles on it.

Custom Paint

Corbin Saddle

Carbon Fiber: front fender, tire hugger

ABS

I am not including any editorial comments here in keeping with forum policy on bikes being sold.

You mean other than this part "Do not post ads for items you are not the owner of!" :goofy:

I do think this can be ok at times if it's for the purpose of a positive discussion about a mod, cool paint job or some other trick item found in that item and that is why it's referred too. Not to trash the seller or item for whatever reason! :unsure:

This produced a Harris CF connection so that's something.

I just deleted another members posting for items he didn't own so I'm closing this one too.

Archived