Mods For Mccleod

house

Here we go.... I got Butch's hugger on and added a license tag frame... I just though it cleaned up the back end a bit. Man does that Rivcyko brand hugger look sweet! Don't you all wish you had one? You can, just PM Rivcyko! More on the way, Butch

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

By the way... do you like the tank protector I got for you? Your gauges shipped to Scott today smile.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That hugger looks suwheeeeet!

btw, the VFRness shipped today for him.

Sweet... thanks! He wants to get the warranty stuff done before I add the VFRNess... but I will post pics when we get to that point. Thanks for taking such good care of me/him!

Sweet... thanks! He wants to get the warranty stuff done before I add the VFRNess... but I will post pics when we get to that point. Thanks for taking such good care of me/him!

When are we doing the wheels and tires on that thing?? Any idea what color the wheels are going to??

When are we doing the wheels and tires on that thing?? Any idea what color the wheels are going to??

I'm about ready... I have two sets personally to do... Butch has one. I think he wants gold... but we should confirm with him. I'll PM you shortly with my cell

I also have a swingarm and mount... can they do those too?

• Member Contributer

I would go ahead and install, since it is plug and play with factory connectors it shouldn't be any issue.

I would go ahead and install, since it is plug and play with factory connectors it shouldn't be any issue.

There is one point on the harness that taps into the ignition switch(change you didn't need, but the rest do)...but there should be no issue installing it of course.

I'm about ready... I have two sets personally to do... Butch has one. I think he wants gold... but we should confirm with him. I'll PM you shortly with my cell

Should not be a problem. I just need to verify with the guy that he has the colors in stock when we want to do them. If not, I can get him to order the colors.

• Member Contributer

Should not be a problem. I just need to verify with the guy that he has the colors in stock when we want to do them. If not, I can get him to order the colors.

Great work, Will! Thank you.

Travis, that hugger is outstanding -- color match is wonderful! It has been a struggle deciding between white or gold wheels, but I decided to go with white. Received my wiring recall notice today.

• Member Contributer

:thumbsup: Thanks, you guys! Glad you like them.

I would stick with the silver rims, myself. Breaks-up the frame, and they don't stand alone.

Will. ??????? :warranty:

I would stick with the silver rims, myself. Breaks-up the frame, and they don't stand alone.

Will. ??????? :lurk:

I like the really dark gray on the RWB 07 rims... so I think I'm headed down that path. A candy apple red pinstripe on that color would be sweet!

• Member Contributer

I like the really dark gray on the RWB 07 rims... so I think I'm headed down that path. A candy apple red pinstripe on that color would be sweet!

really torn between gold and white; just like ordering at the Outback, will probably make my mind up at the last possible second.

• Member Contributer

really torn between gold and white; just like ordering at the Outback, will probably make my mind up at the last possible second.

I wonder if one of our photoshop experts here on VFRD can work up the 2 options for you to help you decide. I would but I don't have the skills or software.

I think either way you'd be happy.

Edited by Vecky5

• 2 weeks later...

OK, powder coating is pushed back a week as the factory recall needs to be done... dropping the bike off on Tuesday (I think) to get it done. In the meantime, the gauges showed up yesterday and I got the bike back together (just in time to go to the shop) this afternoon. Butch, what do you thing about the gauges?

butch1.jpg

butch2.jpg

• Member Contributer
OK, powder coating is pushed back a week as the factory recall needs to be done... dropping the bike off on Tuesday (I think) to get it done. In the meantime, the gauges showed up yesterday and I got the bike back together (just in time to go to the shop) this afternoon. Butch, what do you thing about the gauges?

butch1.jpg

butch2.jpg

Outstanding -- going with the gold wheels! Great job.

• 1 month later...

Well, the bike has looked better, but I think we are on the home stretch!

>Electrical gremlins are now gone

>Gotta re-do the power for the grips

>Waiting on the bulbs for the turn signals (I got silver bulbs that shine amber)

>Trying to find a nut for the indicator light for the headlight modulators (planning to ditch the electrical tape and perma-mount in the fairing below the voltmeter)

>Waiting on the mount bracket for the Garmin (on the tank bolts... bought the bolts yesterday.)

Wheels and Pazzos are ready to run to the powdercoater. I can have the bike back together in a few hours (once I get all the parts.)

In the meantime... I am putting a serious cleaning on this bike.... Until all the junk I ordered for my new CBR shows up wink.gif

Here we go...

Bike does not handle well for some reason... could be the really small tires

butch10.jpg

Stuff for sale!! (Just kidding, Butch smile.gif )

butch11.jpg

Front end all done!

butch15.jpg

butch14.jpg

Travis wanted to see the clearance on your hugger... so here it is

butch13.jpg

butch12.jpg

Two words Butch-Life Insurance!

Hey... what up with that smile.gif The electrical gremlins were there BEFORE I worked on the bike... I just chased them down and killed them :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

It has nothing to do with your mechanical abilities(or lack thereof). Most people don't carry enough life insurance and I was reminding Butch. (right after I saw the photos) :D

• Member Contributer

Cool. Got some serious hrs in that puppy. Thanx, for the pics, I've been wondering.