My Electrical Gadget Addiction

house

It's getting colder... so I added my heated grips and powerlet (for my Gerging stuff.) I loom-wrapped the wires from the Dual-Stars to keep them safe and added a heat troller. Now my hands are toasty smile.gif

hg1.jpg

hg2.jpg

hg3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Now she's all dressed up with new shoes and nowhere to go! I put the Pilot Road 2CTs I bought on today... but it has not stopped raining long enough to try them out. The have 8 feet as far as mileage goes right now sad.gif

shoes1.jpg

shoes2.jpg

So I changed out the added breaklight I had for a newer clear one and added a license tag frame... still not sure why I did that, but it turned out ok...

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

Finally, here are better pics of the heat troller for the heated grips

heat1.jpg

heat2.jpg

• Member Contributer

Hey house, when are you going to put on some of those wheel covers that spin when you come to a stop?? Someone has to go first......and it ain't gonna be me..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey house, when are you going to put on some of those wheel covers that spin when you come to a stop?? Someone has to go first......and it ain't gonna be me..... :rolleyes: :blink:

oohhh.... how about some curb feelers? :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey! No ridiculing the farkleness! But still has abit of a ways to go compared to my previous F4. GPS, FM/CD/MP3 player (at first it was a car dash unit with speakers, then upgraded to a portable with in ear monitors), V1 mounted on the rear view mirror stalk with the remote display mounted on the wind screen, custom (by me) retrofit HID (NOT the cheap drop in bulb replacements), grip heaters, 2-way Scorpio alarm, custom (by me) LED license plate light, extra LED rear brake light bar (similiar to what you have now, same as what I have on my VFR), and remote GPS antenna mounted under the fairing in the rear cowl. :salesman:

I'm just sad I dont have enough time to do the same to my VFR. Its sitting there soooo neglected. I think it needs a extra wire somewhere.... :rolleyes:

Guest hustond

House,

I would be more than happy to send my bike down to store it with you for the winter. Feel free to farkle away if you get bored or have reached critical mass on yours. Just let me know!!! Your bike looks great. Love the Blue!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Edited by hustond

• Member Contributer
I'm just sad I dont have enough time to do the same to my VFR. Its sitting there soooo neglected. I think it needs a extra wire somewhere.... :goofy:

That would be the ground wire, right? :goofy:

OK, so after 300 miles in the mountains.... I gotta say I LOVE the Pilot Road 2CTs!!! No, not as much as the power 2CTs, but close. I don't have the ability to use all of a power anyway - or a road for that matter... but both inspire confidence and feel solid everywhere I took them this weekend. We'll see how many miles I get out of them, but I really don't care (that's why I have a second set of rims and rotors.)

• 2 weeks later...

The Farkle has been well known in Pittsburgh for decades thanks to radio personality Jack Bogut ( Have yourself a farkleberry Christmas now...) but I don't think it originally referred to moto gear.

• Member Contributer

So much for the Enterprise. Looks awesome Will! Glad it's holding up. Nothing as crappy as mods gone wrong.