Where To Get Staintunes

Guest Northern RR

Guest Northern RR

My "normal" "dealer" can't source staintunes and I have determined that I want them as my pipes.

I am looking for a good spot to get a set of staintune slip ons for a 2003 VFR and a set of headers for a 1997-2001 VFR.

Any one have a hook up? they have to be willing to ship to canada.

• Member Contributer
My "normal" "dealer" can't source staintunes and I have determined that I want them as my pipes.

I am looking for a good spot to get a set of staintune slip ons for a 2003 VFR and a set of headers for a 1997-2001 VFR.

Any one have a hook up? they have to be willing to ship to canada.

Best quote I got locally (in Vancouver) was through the local BMW dealer - I ended up going with Remus pipes, but evidently there are lots of Tunes made for BMW bikes.

I would start scouring Craiglist and Ebay for the headers.

Here you go. They are local to me. Sport Tour Ltd. Good people, i buy all my gear and such there. They make periodic batch orders from Staintune. Last i talked to them, they were around $900US for a set. I've been told by a few VFR ppl that they are the ppl to get Staintunes from, although i got my set from the VFRD classifieds. I imagine they won't have a problem shipping to Canada, but you'd have to ask them

• Member Contributer
Go to a Ducati dealer. They bring them all the time. I got my Staintune hight mount for my 99vfr from the Ducati deal in Calgary and at what I thought was a good price.

Snakeman

Oops - forgot to mention in my earlier post the local BMW dealer is also a Duc dealer - may explain the volume of Tunes they bring in.

http://www.johnvalkbmw.ca/

• 1 month later...

Archived