Shame On You North Bay Cycle.....

meddle1999

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live north of North Bay and must tell you that I have never had any bad issues when at the shop. The service may not always be 100% but I know they mostly try.

Consider my opinions

What's this?! You DARE question the word of the allmight VFRD?!?! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

:wheel:

But seriously, it's good that someone else who knows the shop put in their comment. I'm sure they can't be that bad, as they're still in business.

I for one, would rather not post up about a bad experience with a dealer/distributer, but when something crappy happens, I think it should be put out there for people to see.

Take for instance, my bad experience with Jet-Hot. People on this board have always raved about it, and claimed to have gotten great customer service. I, however, did not have such a good experience. I posted up about how they dicked me, and some people chose to believe that it was just an isolated incident, as it probably was. The internet works!

• Member Contributer
:huh: When did we become a murderous horde of VFR riders tracking down those who oppose us and our beliefs?

We're not supposed to do that anymore?? :beer: I didn't get the memo... :wheel:

:huh: When did we become a murderous horde of VFR riders tracking down those who oppose us and our beliefs?

We're not supposed to do that anymore?? :huh: I didn't get the memo... :wheel:

Aren't we all still snorkel pulling, flaf marking, fender slicing, RR burning, dead horse beating, VFR bastages, still ready to kill for the "cause"!! :beer: :joystick:

Despite the British biker's notion that we all gentlemen that smoke pipes and walk around in stalker hats, fluffy slippers and smoking jackets..........."Tossers"!

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

I received an email from the mayor of north bay yesterday.....

Thank you for your note, which I have shared with our Chamber of Commerce. As these businesses are Chamber members, I will ask them to follow up and perhaps share your e-mail with them'.

Regards,

Victor Fedeli

it was nice to get some kind of response. i also received an email from the north bay chamber of commerce assuring me that this would be discussed at a future meeting.

• Member Contributer
I received an email from the mayor of north bay yesterday.....

Thank you for your note, which I have shared with our Chamber of Commerce. As these businesses are Chamber members, I will ask them to follow up and perhaps share your e-mail with them'.

Regards,

Victor Fedeli

it was nice to get some kind of response. i also received an email from the north bay chamber of commerce assuring me that this would be discussed at a future meeting.

Good to hear someone has given you their time and attention. Between Honda Canada and the North Bay Mayor's office and Chamber of Commerce...it appears North Bay Honda will get the point that they are a service industry member who's actions not only represent their own business but those manufacturers they sell and the community they do business in. The ripple effect is greater than their own small world of "$170 dollar batteries and I'll get to you in two weeks" attitude for those needing help when they are 1,000 Km from home.

Archived