Pazzo's Arrived 10 Mins Ago! Installation Help

Guest Topeka 800

Guest Topeka 800

Well as the title states, my Pazzo'z arrived 10 mins ago, just after I got home from work and now I would like to install them b/c I am going for a little ride Sunday. The CCT's came as well but wont be throwing those in just quite yet. As I opened the package I found a piece of paper which is a write up how to install but it doesnt have the VFR model (I may be a bit confused) but anyways I just wanted to run by my buddies on VFR to see what they have to say.

Basically:

1) How do I put these on?

2) Will any wheel bearing grease get the job done for the bushing?

3)Pazzo racing is printed on the back of the front brake lever but not on the clutch lever - Is that how they all are?

Thanks in advance.....

• Member Contributer
Well as the title states, my Pazzo'z arrived 10 mins ago, just after I got home from work and now I would like to install them b/c I am going for a little ride Sunday. The CCT's came as well but wont be throwing those in just quite yet. As I opened the package I found a piece of paper which is a write up how to install but it doesnt have the VFR model (I may be a bit confused) but anyways I just wanted to run by my buddies on VFR to see what they have to say.

Basically:

1) How do I put these on?

2) Will any wheel bearing grease get the job done for the bushing?

3)Pazzo racing is printed on the back of the front brake lever but not on the clutch lever - Is that how they all are?

Thanks in advance.....

1) I'm not qualified enough to explain the procedure, but I did do it myself. Essentially just remove the old lever and replace with the new reusing the one bolt and that other round metal thing in the clutch lever. If I could do it, you can do it too!

3) Yes

• Member Contributer

1) its super easy. Just go do it. one screw per side.

2) yes

3) yes

Well as the title states, my Pazzo'z arrived 10 mins ago, just after I got home from work and now I would like to install them b/c I am going for a little ride Sunday.

You're not going riding on that rear tire are you? <_<

Well as the title states, my Pazzo'z arrived 10 mins ago, just after I got home from work and now I would like to install them b/c I am going for a little ride Sunday.

You're not going riding on that rear tire are you? <_<

He got a worn carcass for free from a local shop to bridge the gap until his PP arrive.

Not the way I would do it.... but with youth.....

Edited by Lee 2002

Just cruising various threads tonight. I'm guessing Topeka 800 got his Pazzos installed OK. If not, give us another shout here.

BTW, I love my Pazzos. I got the regular length levers in black with silver tabs. They operate and look great!