Oem Parts/ Honda Ext. Warranties

Baileyrock

Question

Hi folks,

Here's the latest great place to buy discounted Honda parts! 10/10

I recently purchased a new '07 VFR from a Honda dealership in Mason City, Iowa. While I was picking the bike up, I talked to the parts manager about the possibility of offering VFRD a discount to its members for Honda parts. He offered 15% over cost on Honda parts for any VFRD members.

To take advantage of this opportunity please call Mason City Honda at (641) 422-0000 and ask for Keith, the parts manager. When talking to him, mention that you are a member of VFRDdiscussion and ask for the discount. Please have parts number ready when ordering it can save a lot of time. A parts fiche is available on their website:

http://www.masoncityhonda.com/

They were exceptional to deal when purchasing my bike and would deal with them again in the future. Give Keith a call see what he can do for you.

Please post up how they compare to other places and your experiences if you order from them. Thanks and enjoy the new discount.

• Like 5

• Member Contributer

+1 on Keith at Mason City. I thought everyone knew to use them.

Bookmarked!

^This. Good to know a 5 year old thread is still kicking!

Actually it's been updated several times over the years to be sure were still using the Best place that give us the best prices and service.

BR

• Member Contributer

Always have had great prices and service form Keith at Mason City. As per other post got a great deal on black panniers for my 04 6gen through DavidSilverSpares , who now has a Penn. warehouse. Check them out- parts only.

Keith is super nice and knows his stuff.

• Member Contributer

I just sent Keith an email for some parts but it got kicked back.Anyone know if he's still there?I haven't ordered from him in about a year so maybe he's moved on.

• Member Contributer

I just sent Keith an email for some parts but it got kicked back.Anyone know if he's still there?I haven't ordered from him in about a year so maybe he's moved on.

Just call him: 641-422-0000.

• Member Contributer

Just spoke with Keith 2 days ago to order a few parts. He is still there. Great guy, he has always taken good care of me.

Sent from my crazy hand held thingy using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

Thanks hunting

Ive been buying from for years and he usually responds pretty quickly.

I like to have all part #'s ready faster and easier to check in an email than phone.Try to make it easier on him as they're giving us a nice discount and don't want to kill the golden goose.We're all doing that,..right?

• Member Contributer

Hi folks,

Here's the latest great place to buy discounted Honda parts! 10/10

I recently purchased a new '07 VFR from a Honda dealership in Mason City, Iowa. While I was picking the bike up, I talked to the parts manager about the possibility of offering VFRD a discount to its members for Honda parts. He offered 15% over cost on Honda parts for any VFRD members.

To take advantage of this opportunity please call Mason City Honda at (641) 422-0000 and ask for Keith, the parts manager. When talking to him, mention that you are a member of VFRDdiscussion and ask for the discount. Please have parts number ready when ordering it can save a lot of time. A parts fiche is available on their website:

http://www.masoncityhonda.com/

They were exceptional to deal when purchasing my bike and would deal with them again in the future. Give Keith a call see what he can do for you.

Please post up how they compare to other places and your experiences if you order from them. Thanks and enjoy the new discount.

A few weeks ago I had a run-in with a couple of dogs up on the BRP and had to replace the upper cowl. Keith at Mason City Honda gave me a 15% discount off their already discounted prices. The cowl arrived a week after I ordered it. I will definitely remember to call Keith if I need parts for my bike again!

• Member Contributer

Tried Keith at Mason but the time zone thing kept us from connecting. Partzilla had some great online prices, I had 28 items and almost $500 worth to order.

Emailed the list to my new local dealer, Roseville Honda Motorsports, http://www.rosevillehonda.com/, and they came back about 3% less than Partzilla. With tax I paid about 2% more but that's fine to support a local dealer and pick up myself. Big thanks to Matt in the parts department for knocking almost 40% off their list prices.

Now if only install was included!

I just ordered a set of saddlebags and centerstand for my 12 VFR1200 from Keith @ Mason City Honda. He was pleasent to deal with and the delivered price was about $150 cheaper than the same items listed on ebay. Great deal.

• Member Contributer

Yep. I just recently had to order a part for a Goldwing that I damaged when my bike tipped over. Saved me about the same for the part and the Goldwing owner was completely satisfied with his new OEM Honda part that matched the paint perfectly. This was after doing some comparison shopping around a few of the websites that usually offer good prices.

As long as Keith keeps offering those competitive prices I will keep shopping there at Mason City. :fing02:

Add me to the list of satisfied customers.  Just ordered a little over $200 worth of parts for the CB500x and got a little over 15%. On top of that, Keith is really easy to deal with.  The new prices were only a couple of bucks more than the used fleabay stuff.

18 hours ago, Sweeper said:

Add me to the list of satisfied customers.  Just ordered a little over $200 worth of parts for the CB500x and got a little over 15%. On top of that, Keith is really easy to deal with.  The new prices were only a couple of bucks more than the used fleabay stuff.

Well, sure is nice to know that a business rated top notch 11 yrs ago ... is still top notch :biggrin:.  Don't see that too often.

ACE

• Like 1