A Lil 6th Gen Flavor For My 5th Gen

Silver#788

• Member Contributer

Someone said I should do black down the nose but I cant remember who it was. Well I did it and I like it. Comments needed before I deside if I am going to keep it on. Thanks George

nose22.jpg

nose11.jpg

• Member Contributer
Ok so now I am trying to come up with a few more places to add some black to balance out the sides and tail section. Any Ideas?

I like what you have done on the front. Did you use paint or a black adhesive appliqué?

• Member Contributer
Ok so now I am trying to come up with a few more places to add some black to balance out the sides and tail section. Any Ideas?

I like what you have done on the front. Did you use paint or a black adhesive appliqué?

"black adhesive appliqué" :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I like it a lot.

I would go the other direction with the sides, though.

Something like this.

blacklowerspaint.jpg

• Member Contributer

Looks great. When are you going to throw it back on the bike and come out for a ride? I did Lyle-Appleton-Klickitat-Glenwood-BZ Corner-White Salmon on Friday; roads are all in great shape.

Cut the black vinyl into assorted size NACA duct shapes and apply liberally to all surfaces.

Guest 767fixer
Cut the black vinyl into assorted size NACA duct shapes and apply liberally to all surfaces.

Then again....some things are better left undone. :thumbsup:

Guest Flash and Flare
Someone said I should do black down the nose but I cant remember who it was. Well I did it and I like it. Comments needed before I deside if I am going to keep it on. Thanks George

nose22.jpg

nose11.jpg

Love it, did the same thing to my red 98.

I am debating putting "Tape Works" 6th Gen 1136 kit on my 5th Gen (not that I would make the 6th gen work, I talked to them and they would make a 5th gen kit with the same colors and fonts as the 1136kit)

F&F

Edited by Flash and Flare