Gsxr Mirrors On 6th Gen

Darth Bling

• Member Contributer

Hi Darth I Brock off my left mirror and like the gsxr mirrors on your bike. Which model and year mirrors did you use

Darth apparently has not been on this site in a very long time. That is why Greg took over the project to have the mounts made. I believe that the 2006/ 2007 ish GSXR mirrors can be used for these mounts, but I am not 100% sure.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Final-ish call so I can give it to this guy for quantity we'd need. Right now for the 6th gen ones I have:

1) wgregt
2) Switchblade
3) DeltaboxiI

4) Deltaboxil 2nd set

5) Marooncobra

6) Polarbear

7) Jerritt (please confirm)

8) highsideNZ (please confirm)

Price-wise I should find out in the next day or so. I was quoted around $100 a set, and I'd add the price of the drilled bolts and shipping to that, but that price was for 50 pieces/25 pair. Right now we are at 16 pieces/8 pair, so I'd expect that price to go up. Should know more soon as to how much. If you at all interested, we are getting close to last call, so now's that time to say something...

• Member Contributer

Yep I understand.

The setup cost is hard to spread across a small qty.

There's not much we can do but, as you say, wait until you get the 2nd one.

Thanks for all the work.

Cheers

Phil

• Member Contributer

Amazing work. This is something I've always been interested in, but I didn't realize how close you have come to production.

Please add me to the list for a 6th gen set, just tell me where to send the PayPal payment and how much.

Lacy

• Member Contributer

I think the trick to get more interest is to keep this topic bubbling at the top. These GSXR mirrors look great on our VFRs, hope this happens (someday).

Oh, it for sure is gonna happen. Just not on the scale large enough to make it cheap for us early-adopters, that's all.

I'll make a separate post once I get costs from the other vendor. Maybe that will improve things. Should also post it up on that "other" 2nd tier VFR forum as well that I'm on...(just kidding folks...)

• Member Contributer

Oh, it for sure is gonna happen. Just not on the scale large enough to make it cheap for us early-adopters, that's all.

I'll make a separate post once I get costs from the other vendor. Maybe that will improve things. Should also post it up on that "other" 2nd tier VFR forum as well that I'm on...(just kidding folks...)

Ouch! :wink:

• Member Contributer

I know, I have been to that site also.

• Member Contributer

If it will help get the overall price of these mirror mounts down...I say go for it and post it up over there!