Need Some Help Crossing A Part To Other Honda Models

VFRiderGal

• Member Contributer

Hi all!

I have a Honda part number that I'm trying to cross and see what other models the part was installed on at the factory. I've tried 3 local shops to see if they could help and they weren't very friendly or helpful. Can anyone here help???

The part number is 33303-SAA-003. It is a turn signal bulb socket for a 2006 model.

Thanks! :D

Hi all!

I have a Honda part number that I'm trying to cross and see what other models the part was installed on at the factory. I've tried 3 local shops to see if they could help and they weren't very friendly or helpful. Can anyone here help???

The part number is 33303-SAA-003. It is a turn signal bulb socket for a 2006 model.

Thanks! :D

The "SAA" part should indicate what model(Honda) the part was first built for. It looks like to me that the 06-up bulb socket and wire plug is the newest design for turn singles. Both front and rear turn singles use these updated items, but the rear brake light sockets are the same as the old style. It's not hard at all the mod the front clear lens housings to be able to use the stock pre-06 sockets and there's several ways to do it with post for both here somewhere.

The rear light housing doesn't seem to have enough meat to do the "opening up the hole" mod like you can do to the fronts. Another solution done here by others is the swap the clear lenes with the original lens backing panels.

• Member Contributer

You could fire a PM to member JOEW

He is our man on the inside..... :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

Hey guys,

I already swapped the front turn signals and the rear combo light. I'm trying to see what other Honda models use the bulb socket. If it's used on another bike that will increase my chances of being able to find the connector on the wiring harness side. :D I'd rather keep the wiring neat and clean with a stock connector.

I've got all the bases covered... just needed a little bit of help. :D

Here's the topic about what I'm trying to hunt down...

Here's the topic about the lens swap...

You could fire a PM to member JOEW

He is our man on the inside..... :thumbsup:

I'm on the job!

This items fits the following looong list of bikes...

04-05 NRX1800 Rune

05-07 GL1800

06-07 VFR800

Good luck!

• Member Contributer

ViperRon, happens to have 2 extra sockets from 06+, if it helps.

• Member Contributer

Ooooohhh... I could kiss you guys! :salesman:

You're the bestest motorcycle guys on the planet! :thumbsup:

I already have the sockets... just looking for what bikes I can hunt down at a salvage yard for the connectors on the wire harness end. :thumbsup:

The search continues... I'll keep ya posted! :D

You can check parts cross-reference on this site:

http://bike-parts.fr/microfiches-recherche_piece.html

It's in french, but it's not tough to figure out from the model listings that pop up. Just enter the part number with no spaces or dashes and hit search!

Archived