Heated Grips And Throttle Locks

Guest VFRbar

I'm considering installing both heated grips (Kimpex/Dual Stars) and a throttle lock such as Vista or NEP. Figure that installing them both at the same time would be the way to go, but I'm a little concerned that a throttle lock might pose a problem for the wires on the grips. I'm not interested in a throttlemeister mainly because it is beyond my budget, so if anyone with one of the inexpensive setups can educate me, I'd appreciate it.

No problems whatsoever, I highly recommend the combo! :thumbsup:

FYI, a search would have found that this exact question has been asked before... :warranty:

+1, have the same combo and added pro grip gel grips with them when I put heaters on. No probs here.

No problems but I do have a throttle rocker that would roll the Pro Grip when the heater got it good and warm .. I've since replaced the grip and added more grip glue and it seems to work better now.

No problems whatsoever, I highly recommend the combo! :thumbsup:

FYI, a search would have found that this exact question has been asked before... :warranty:

Actually, I did do several searches but failed to find any answers readily available. Like you, I was certain that the question had been asked before, but the search function leaves a little to be desired. No sense in digging through pages and pages of posts trying to find a needle in a haystack. Anyways, no harm in asking again I guess. Look at the bright side, I am deeply ingratiated by the quick responses and plan to order the parts today. +1.gif

Actually, I did do several searches but failed to find any answers readily available. Like you, I was certain that the question had been asked before, but the search function leaves a little to be desired.

Search function leaving something to be desired? :warranty:

No Way

Archived