Gutting A 5th Gen

Guest Lopeman

Guest Lopeman

Hey all, unfortunately wasn't able to do any work on the exhaust this weekend, got called into work and had a family commitment. probably Wednesday i'll tack the end cap back on for a day to hear how she sounds

Guest Lopeman

well i tacked the end cap back on, no baffle or packing. VERY loud. think what it sounds like when you take the whole exhaust off and take 5% off. actually didn't really like the sound when idling, very tinny and hollow, but when i took it for a ride, awesome! loud, deep and full.

its deffinatly too loud to stay how it is, i leave for work at about 6:00 am in the morning.

Guest Lopeman

well i rode it for one day, got pulled over by the cops. he wasn't impressed but only gave me a warning for a too loud an exhaust. changed it back to stock last night so i could leave at 5:30 this morn with out anoying my neighbors.

will put the modified inner core in hopefully this weekend, hopefully shouldn't be too loud but still nice and throaty