Electrical Connector Parts

tbzep

• Member Contributer

Does anybody know of a cheap source for the wiring connector on the license plate bracket? It's not like anything available at the local hardware store. I want to make up a few license plate lights that will plug directly into the OEM harness without having to cut and splice. Service Honda wants the whole base assembly for $17 plus a minimum of $9 shipping.

It's #4 on this diagram. All I need is the connector.

Microfiche of part.

Edit: I forgot to mention this is for the 6th gen bikes, just in case other generations use different connectors.

• Member Contributer
Does anybody know of a cheap source for the wiring connector on the license plate bracket?  It's not like anything available at the local hardware store.  I want to make up a few license plate lights that will plug directly into the OEM harness without having to cut and splice.  Service Honda wants the whole base assembly for $17 plus a minimum of $9 shipping. 

It's #4 on this diagram.  All I need is the connector.

Microfiche of part.

Edit:  I forgot to mention this is for the 6th gen bikes, just in case other generations use different connectors.

Check out californiasporttouring, they offer some connectors that may work, they have pictures of them on their site you can compare.

Archived