Staintune group buy

Guest vfrgreg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HHmm looks like this is going to get out of hand very quickly with people from all around the world logging on.

Adam, I'll start a thread on the Australian site for us locals ( www.ozvfr.net.au ) but for any outside North America not sure how to proceed. Any ideas?

Will shoot you an email Monday.

:D

"already came up with several effective ways to reduce metal failure that we are testing as we speak.

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd"

What metal failure is he talking about??

Guest Adam@staintune

VFRGreg,

Its OK, I will be posting the full price list and Group Buy Details on the Staintune Web site some time next week.

Customers will be able to buy from any part of the world they want, we have the technology !

All the Staintune international distributors will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

:thumbsup:

hey adam,

sounds very good, but what if i have already ordered from sporttour.com?

they are suppose to be on the way maybe a week or two. should i cancel with them?

i cant wait for my new noise makers! :goofy: thanks man

Guest Adam@staintune
hey adam,

sounds very good, but what if i have already ordered from sporttour.com?

they are suppose to be on the way maybe a week or two. should i cancel with them?

i cant wait for my new noise makers! :goofy:  thanks man

Bluedragon,

Good point! At this stage the group order would be some time off as we will be making a special group order in production once all orders from the VFRD site are finalised.

I am meeting with the Staintune sales team today to go over all the details.

We could be talking as long as three months to the USA, depending on numbers and price structure.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

• Member Contributer
Bluedragon, 

Good point!  At this stage the group order would be some time off as we will be making a special group order in production once all orders from the VFRD site are finalised.

I am meeting with the Staintune sales team today to go over all the details.

We could be talking as long as three months to the USA, depending on numbers and price structure.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Adam,

Are you all still making the low mount slipon for a 94-97 VFR? I have noticed that they don't seem to be listed much anymore. Main reason being that I am planning either to mount Givi or Corbin saddlebags on my viffer.

Thanks

Damm good idea MOJO!!!

Could one of the moderators please insert a poll with the relevant models? I've tried and it seems I would have to start a new thread??

many thanks

Greg

• Member Contributer

Although I think this question has come up before, does anyone know if the high mount will work with Givis mounted on the tubular systemnof a 5th gen??

I really do not think anyone has definitely answered this question yet...

Thanks..

Michael :goofy:

• Forum CEO

I have a high mount staintune on my 98 and a wingrack, it works but not without some pushing and pulling. If your shipping from OZ its gonna be a LONG wait, unless you pay though the nose, which sort of defeats the purpose of a group buy?? I send a shock to OZ after a contest and it took almost 4 months to get there.

Guest Adam@staintune
I have a high mount staintune on my 98 and a wingrack, it works but not without some pushing and pulling.  If your shipping from OZ its gonna be a LONG wait, unless you pay though the nose, which sort of defeats the purpose of a group buy??  I send a shock to OZ after a contest and it took almost 4 months to get there.

Hello HispanicSlammer,

We already have a ship on the water with a large amount of VFR product on it. Sea freight door to door From the Staintune Factory to our USA distributor is 27 Days.

Air freight is a little more $$, though with an order of between 100 and 150 units it is very affordable.

Great to see you have a Staintune on your VFR.

I will be posting more info and pricing with in the next week.

Kindest of Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Hello HispanicSlammer,

We already have a ship on the water with a large amount of VFR product on it. Sea freight door to door From the Staintune Factory to our USA distributor is 27 Days.

Air freight is a little more $$,  though with an order of between 100 and 150 units it is very affordable.

Great to see you have a Staintune on your VFR.

I will be posting more info and pricing with in the next week.

Kindest of Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

thats the ship cozye and i have been waiting on! i'm so torn, go ahead and get them now and pay more or wait and pay less, i wish i wasn't so impatient :P

thanks again Adam, lots of fans of your products here :thumbsup:

Archived