Staintune group buy

Guest vfrgreg

Guest drvslow

Give me a break- sporttour was selling for $680- saved $40. I noticed no one replied to my earlier post!

wimps!

Erion has not replied to my e-mail request on a discount if we bought 30 USA made pipes.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give me a break- sporttour was selling for $680-  saved $40.  I noticed no one replied to my earlier post! 

wimps!

Erion has not replied to my e-mail request on a discount if we bought 30 USA made pipes.

Perhaps no one else but you wanted erion or whatever the other one was you mentioned? Wonder why the made in the usa brand is ignoring your request?

Hello All !

OK I have the Pricing hot off the press.

Honda VFR750 94 to 97 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 98 to 01 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 02 on    $640 USD

Please find all details of the VFR Promotion Group Buy Attached.

:thumbsup:

Adam,

Is there an Australian price taking into account savings in shipping costs & where can I take the order form to as you have only 2 Aus dealers listed on your website & they are a heck of a long way away from Far North Queensland.

Dave

Guest wallace_18

I think my calculations are correct, normal price 770 USD / .75 roughly 1030 AUD. Sale price 640 USD / .75 roughly 850 AUD. Why is it, they make them in aus, ship them to the us, and still charge us $1200AUD and can't buy them from the website!?? Cheapest i've heard in aus is $950. Good old aussie staintune, look after the american market and leave the homeland to pay through the nose. Not very aussie like.....

• Forum CEO
Give me a break- sporttour was selling for $680-  saved $40.  I noticed no one replied to my earlier post! 

wimps!

I think it was 2 years ago sombody here approched Erion about a group discount and went unanswered, so we all let that one go. Really though, calling us wimps is not the best way to get any cooperation and does not reflect the spirit of this forum The members just flat missed it or just did not care to answer - which is better than flaming sombody we dont agree with. It is easy to get lost in the maze around here. Watch your tone please or you may find your self looking at an error screen.

$40 is $40 bucks, that you can spend on somthing else, dinner with the lady or somthing. The 5th gen price is even more savings I cause I believe I paid $60 more than this price.

Give me a break- sporttour was selling for $680-? saved $40.? I noticed no one replied to my earlier post!?

wimps!

im pretty sure there already was a remus group buy, and as you can see alot of people were interested in staintune, its ok if your not. also if $40 isnt anything to you......gimmie $40 :beer:

• Member Contributer

wimps!

Hey your making us look bad!!!! $40 is $40, just say thankyou and move along or nothing at all. Personally I think it was a nice gesture, especially since he didn't even have to offer anything.

As for me thanks Staintune for $40 discount..I would love to get them...but...just did my taxes and found out Uncle Sam would like $2500 from me.

Yeah it sucks. :beer:

• Member Contributer

I consider it a absolute great gesture to the VFRD community from Staintune to make these arrangements. Count me in for a Hi or Lo mount for my Y2K, Still cannot make up my mind, just love the look of the Hi mount, but it kills my using soft bags. Know if I get the Lo mount though I will soon regret not getting the Hi. I at least have until the end of March to make up my mind, or you can look at it I have to keep going back and forth until the end of March

Guest squally

Thank's Adam for putting this together and saving us some $. Sporttour quoted me $689 so the savings is more like $50, maybe more if we don't have to pay shipping, will the dealer charge for shipping? I will be ordering a set from Power Motor Sports in Palatine,Il on Monday. Tunes and a custom map should make my V-tech sound and perform the way it should! Good luck with your search for a VFR!!!

I agree with some of the previous posts that this is an incredible gesture on the part of Staintune. Everything I have read says that Staintune customer service is second to none and this confirms it for me.

I would also like to point out that at the end of the application it says there will be a price increase in July. This IMO adds to the savings for the buyer. I as a consumer do not always have access to information to price increases. So to me this is an additional savings.

I am frantically crunching numbers in my head so I can get a set of these!!!

Thanks Again Adam!!

Guest Adam@staintune

Hello All,

If you can not find a dealer on the site that will suit you please e-mail our USA dealer direct.

Shari

shari@cbtimports.com

Thank you all for your comments and support, really makes all the long hours sleepless nights, blood sweat and tears of running a business worth while.

Staintune has been a business built on relationships and great customer service wonderful to see that it is appreciated.

I will be off line for awhile, as I will be on the road and traveling to the States next week.

Once again

Thank You !!!!

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

• Member Contributer
Hello All,

If you can not find a dealer on the site that will suit you please e-mail our USA dealer direct.

Shari

shari@cbtimports.com

Thank you all for your comments and support, really makes all the long hours sleepless nights, blood sweat and tears of running a business worth while.

Staintune has been a business built on relationships and great customer service wonderful to see that it is appreciated.

I will be off line for awhile, as I will be on the road and traveling to the States next week.

Once again

Thank You !!!!

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

I am for one really impressed with your participation and representation of the Staintune product. I had already ordered mine 3 weeks ago from sporttour for 689 and they have been on backorder. I was just informed today that they should be in within the week. I could cancel, but I'd rather not wait.

I hope you find a good VFR and stick around our great forum !

Eric

I am for one really impressed with your participation and representation of the Staintune product. I had already ordered mine 3 weeks ago from sporttour for 689 and they have been on backorder. I was just informed today that they should be in within the week. I could cancel, but I'd rather not wait.

I hope you find a good VFR and stick around our great forum !

Eric

+1.gif

i to already had ordered from sporttour and with them only a week or so away, i think my head will explode if i had to start the wait all over again :D

i do think it is super cool that MR. Staintune himself is hanging out here and from the sounds of it will be joining us in ownership :thumbsup:

good to have ya and good luck, Dragon

• Member Contributer
Hello All !

OK I have the Pricing hot off the press.

Honda VFR750 94 to 97 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 98 to 01 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 02 on    $640 USD

Please find all details of the VFR Promotion Group Buy Attached.

Thank you all for time and comments, I am of to look at a 5th Generation VFR

with only 7500km on it tomorrow.

Let you know how it goes.  +1.gif

For any Motorcycle Dealers that are interested, Staintune and myself will be at the

Indy Dealer Expo later this month Site Number 6509, Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Adam,

Maybe it is just an oversight but, it would appear that those of us with 4th Gen VFR750s 94-97 aren't listed on the order form. I was under the impression that you were going to include us in this group buy.

Thanks

I'll be "in the area" of Staintune in about 3-4 weeks. I wonder if I could get a tour and if they let me take some pics assuming there is nothing too sensitive...

My trip to the Philip Island WSB race then onto Tasmania and back up to Sydney takes me straight past Staintunes home.

We shall see how things go.

+1.gif

Hey Adam,

If you're not busy, and assuming you're back from the USA, want to ride home with me around March 22??? Sounds like you could do with a break :P

Hello All,

Shari

shari@cbtimports.com

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Hmmmmm ... it does seem that this offer is only open to the US members, contrary to what was said earlier. So it's not available to any other part of the world, including their country of manufacture. Ah well as they say here in Oz ... I'll just go away ... & suck eggs.

Dave +1.gif

I think my calculations are correct, normal price 770 USD / .75 roughly 1030 AUD. Sale price 640 USD / .75 roughly 850 AUD. Why is it, they make them in aus, ship them to the us, and still charge us $1200AUD and can't buy them from the website!?? Cheapest i've heard in aus is $950. Good old aussie staintune, look after the american market and leave the homeland to pay through the nose. Not very aussie like.....

Its even worse in NZ its $1200 AUD here ( 4 - 8 weeks delivery ) , but its all about economies of scale and the US market is it . It cheaper for me to mail order from the US and send back to NZ for most of my bike kit ... hopefully some remus TI pipes will be winging there way here soon ...

Who are the dealers in Canada?

CANADA CALGARY, ALBERTA SPORT CYCLE (403) 276-3385

CANADA CALGARY, ALBERTA ANDERWERKS (403) 277-4269

CANADA LAVAL, QUEBEC MONETTE SPORTS (450) 668-6466

CANADA MONTREAL, QUEBEC MOTO INTERNATIONAL (514) 483-6686

From staintune.com.au

Hmmmmm ... it does seem that this offer is only open to the US members, contrary to what was said earlier. So it's not available to any other part of the world, including their country of manufacture. Ah well as they say here in Oz ... I'll just go away ... & suck eggs.

Dave +1.gif

If you go to the post you started at OZvfr and put down your preference there I'm sure we can get that thread going a bit better. Much easier to organise local than overseas but at the moment there is so much interest in the US market and virtually none here in Aust. Alternatively you could contact staintune direct, let them know about the group buy here (at VFRD) and ask if there is a special price for Australian memebrs of VFRD.

It will cost you nothing to send an email!!

Please let us know how you go.

:D

Greg

If you go to the post you started at OZvfr and put down your preference there I'm sure we can get that thread going a bit better. Much easier to organise local than overseas but at the moment there is so much interest in the US market and virtually none here in Aust.  Alternatively you could contact staintune direct, let them know about the group buy here (at VFRD) and ask if there is a special price for Australian memebrs of VFRD.

It will cost you nothing to send an email!!

Please let us know how you go.

:D

Greg

Greg,

Agreed that the US has shown the most interest, however, I was showing dissapointment after Adam had indicated that the world was going to be catered for in his previous post in reply to your own post.

VFRGreg,

Its OK, I will be posting the full price list and Group Buy Details on the Staintune Web site some time next week.

Customers will be able to buy from any part of the world they want, we have the technology !

All the Staintune international distributors will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

I will send an email to Staintune, however, it does seem that they may have changed their minds about the global participation.

Dave

Adam, thanks for putting this together.

I checked my "local" dealers, both are BMW dealers and having previously owned one of those tractors, I don't have a good relationship with them and quite frankly don't trust them.

Does anyone else have concerns about going to their local dealer and giving them cash for this? I would not be surprised if mine added a "service or handling fee" to complete the transaction... I understand they need to make money and pay the bills, but I also don't want to spend any more than I have to...

I'm supposing based on a previous email from Adam, that we can deal direct with 'Tune, so I'd prefer that way.

• Member Contributer

Dave +1.gif

Ahh don't feel bad, it would appear that those of us with 3rd and 4th gen VFRs aren't included in the group buy either, also contrary to what was earlier said. <_<

Archived