Staintune group buy

Guest vfrgreg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum CEO

Adam, thanks for the VFRD group buy I love my Tune its so nice to be able to ride through town all legal with the removable bud and take it to a track and remove it for a little more punch on the track. 27 days sounds better than my 4 month fiasco, I actually had to get the Postal Service to investigate it cause I thought it might have gotten pinched on the way over - I forgot who won it, Kaladek maybe? Havent heard from him lately.

As far as fitting the tune it was a bit tricky but a reasonable person can finese it with the Givi on there. I did anyway

gallery_491_661_64904.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

High Mount Staintune I had to put a spacer on the mounting bolt of the Staintune to move it inward and bit, see how I bent the rear hanger to make room.

gallery_491_661_206785.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

The right side touches The down tube touches the pipe I will have to get a pipe bender and modify it.

gallery_491_661_160663.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Passenger Area The Wingrack interferes with the Rear Cowl it must be cut to fit around the tubes.

gallery_491_661_154545.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Mono Key bags Givi E52 Maxia top bag, Wingrack, and E41 Keyless bags

• Member Contributer
thats the ship cozye and i have been waiting on!  i'm so torn, go ahead and get them now and pay more or wait and pay less, i wish i wasn't so impatient :P

thanks again Adam, lots of fans of your products here :thumbsup:

Yeah, we are waiting on that ship. Thankfully it sounds like its been on the water for 2 or 3 weeks already, so maybe we only have to wait another week or two as glen from sporttour suggested. I can't wait for the group buy. I need them to put my bike back together. I figure with a group buy, by the time everything gets finalized, paid, and shipped your probably at least 2 months out. I'd also be surprised if there is really a huge price difference, as sporttour is already 50-60 $ less than everyone. Of course, if Adam offers them up for 600 or less I'll regret not waiting. It would also be nice to get some tunes with the "redesigned" bracket to eliminate possibility of cracking like John's pipe did.

• Member Contributer

I'll purchase a VTECH if it doesn't mess up the EFI and the VTECH transition too much. I have heard multiple opinions on this.

Guest Adam@staintune

Thank you all for your interest !

I am sure you will all be very happy with the price that we set !

I have spoken to the Staintune sales team and I will have to limit the numbers to the first 100 VFR customers.

More details to come latter today.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Asset Pity Ltd

:thumbsup:

Guest drvslow

Not being the nay sayer- but there has been a recent rash of fractured weld reports with R&D working on fixes and reports of loose exhaust and then the promise for days of an unbeatable price.

I only count 30+ folks throwing their name in so far- but why a limit of 100 good deals for this group buy.

I would hate to be 101. Well who knows the outcome- I didn't see how many participated in the last group buy - maybe some good old product competition is needed -who is going to call Remus or Erion???

• Member Contributer

It seems as most of the interest is for the Vtec model, I on the other hand would like to get on the list for a 5th Gen. I cannot make up my mind for hi or lo mount, I have Tourmaster Sport saddlebags which I'm sure cannot be used in conjunction with the hi mount version.

I have spoken to the Staintune sales team and I will have to limit the numbers to the first 100 VFR customers.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Asset Pity Ltd

In that case I'm glad to be Vtec #2!! :beer:

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Asset Pity Ltd

Well, it's later today... more details?? Everyone is itching for the pricing. :warranty:

Guest Adam@staintune

Hello All !

Sorry for the delay, taking a little more time than expected to get everyone involved to agree with the layout of the deal.

I will place pricing ASAP !

I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Thank you all for your patience.

The more I visit the site the more I can feel a VFR ending up in my stable !!!!

:P

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

• Member Contributer

I am not in on the group buy, simply because I already own a 5th gen low mount and love it. But I just think that Staintune deserves a round of applause for taking a first hand look at feedback on a problem and fixing the error. Then in the process directly helping us set up a group buy, fantastic customer service!

And on a side note to Adam, no one really "gets it" until they get on a VFR, they claim under powered and etc... But the bike is so loveable, the minute you straddle the bike, hit the start button and hear those Staintune cans come to life, you will "get it".

Drum roll please.....................................................and the price is:

Will wait with the rest of you guys to find out the magically number!

Guest Adam@staintune
Can someone post up the retail price for all gen's of exhaust?

Staintune USA Retail Prices.

Honda VFR800 Vtec 2002 on $770 USD

Honda VFR800 98 to 2001 $455 USD Highs and Lows

Honda VFR750 94 to 97 $455 USD Highs and Lows

Sales Prices Soon !!!!!!

Guest Adam@staintune

Hello All !

OK I have the Pricing hot off the press.

Honda VFR750 94 to 97 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 98 to 01 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 02 on $640 USD

Please find all details of the VFR Promotion Group Buy Attached.

Thank you all for time and comments, I am of to look at a 5th Generation VFR

with only 7500km on it tomorrow.

Let you know how it goes. :wheel:

For any Motorcycle Dealers that are interested, Staintune and myself will be at the

Indy Dealer Expo later this month Site Number 6509, Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Hello All !

OK I have the Pricing hot off the press.

Honda VFR750 94 to 97 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 98 to 01 $375 USD

Honda VFR800 02 on    $640 USD

Please find all details of the VFR Promotion Group Buy Attached.

Thank you all for time and comments, I am of to look at a 5th Generation VFR

with only 7500km on it tomorrow.

Let you know how it goes.  :beer:

For any Motorcycle Dealers that are interested, Staintune and myself will be at the

Indy Dealer Expo later this month Site Number 6509, Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards

Adam

CEO

Staintune Aust Pty Ltd

Who are the dealers in Canada?

Archived