1999 VFR800 For Sale - $1900 OBO

• Member Contributer

1999 VFR800
48088 Miles

$1900 OBO

Update: I paid registration and brought bike current, California tags are good through April '25.

Clean California title, California spec bike. Bike is currently registered non-op. No DMV back fees, registration was current as of last year. Bike is located in the Auburn, CA area. ~ 30 minutes east of Sacramento.

Purchased as a project bike and did some light work on it.

Previous owner had started to make it a streetfighter so the left/right panels and front chin panel are missing. Bike is otherwise complete.

- Brake calipers front and rear rebuilt and powder coated, new brake pads. Brakes have been "de-linked", front and rear separate.
- Stainless braided brake lines front and rear.
- Chain and sprockets have very few miles on them, less than about 3K.
- New stator and a "Wire my Bike" wiring kit for the R/R.
- New brake and clutch levers.
- Fresh Michelin Road tire on rear. Front tire is new Bridgestone, no miles, but is an old-stock tire.
- Givi panier/trunk set up, 3 bags and mounts, and tank bag included. Can run just the trunk rack if desired.
- Zero Gravity double bubble screen.

Brake & clutch fluids and oil just changed 6/1.

All lights, horn working. Headlight does have some sun fading.

Tank has dents, dings and is faded but interior of tank still looks new, no rust, bad gas.

Bike spent most of it's life on the west coast so it shows a little more age but mechanically seems solid.

A few hundred dollars for the missing panels would make this a nice, complete VFR. I've run this generation of VFR well over 120K miles without issues.

Test rides only with full cash in hand.

Video of it running is here: https://youtu.be/eaEd4Q588Ds

IMG_4724.jpeg

IMG_4730.jpeg

IMG_4739.jpeg

IMG_4741.jpeg

IMG_4745.jpeg

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4757.jpeg

IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_4767.jpeg

IMG_4772.jpeg

IMG_4775.jpeg

IMG_4776.jpeg

• vfrcapn changed the title to 1999 VFR800 For Sale - $1900 OBO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.