Weak Toronto Motorcycle Show

VFR80025th

Just want to say how sad the Toronto motorcycle show was. Absent was Ducati , Kawasaki.

Honda had a lame display No CB 750 Hornet which looks like a cb 500 anyhow.. Suzuki was one of the better ones with a white Hyabusa, GSX1000GT and new GSX8S twin.

NO bags being given out or posters or any giveaways like the old days.

The late late 80 and 90s had the best shows with so many new amazing machines coming out every year.

Now its just lame bikes all the same color. Some made just for the track but they put a plate holder on and call it a street bike.

Just venting.

I think if I put My VFR on a stand it would have had a bigger crowd around it than most bikes at the show..

Spring is coming. Ride safe.

VFR.jpg

• Member Contributer

Thought is was just me, my son and I were in and out in an hour. Even the vendors were thin on nice stuff. We got there 20 minutes after open on the Friday and I couldn't believe how busy it was already. You don't know if you don't go, but I could have found better things to do with the time and money this year.

• Member Contributer

Just went to the Toronto Auto Show today, still a good show, but absent were Honda, Ford, Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar. They were all there last time, right before the big C started. I think the absence of all these big brands is a sign of where the economy is going to continue heading.

Archived