2010 VFR 1200 Heated grips

MrBrightside

Question

HI all,  I've been searching unsuccessfuly for Honda heated grips for my 2010 VFR 1200, and was wondering if anyone knows if any other Honda model heated grips will work on my bike? I don't mind some wiring modification, I've seen many others on Partzilla and other sites that look visually the same, so was hoping somebody out there had already found a solution to this problem.    Thanks, Mike

5 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Hi Mike. Honda OEM not available? I installed the Honda heated grips on my 2010 about four years after purchasing new, worked great.

No,  Sadly no OEM available , although I suspect grips for other models will work, I don't want to spend $300 on an experiment 🙂  I was hoping someone else had been down this road and could give me some advice. If it comes down to it, I'll use some Oxfords, I'd just rather have the OEM grips. 

• Member Contributer

On the bright side, I can get you half way there.  I have a BNIB OEM throttle side heated grip, but no left side..don't ask why.  You find the left side somewhere and I'll make you a great deal on the right side.

嗨 如果你想尋找OEM的部分,我自己是使用KOSO-APOLLO HEATED GRIP,特別需要注意的是如果使用一體式的版本,會導致喇叭難以操作,因此會建議購購買分離式開關的版本,另外,手柄長度是120mm,不過如果使用原廠端子,有可能需要在螺牙處墊一些東西

Hi, if you want to find the OEM part, I use KOSO-APOLLO HEATED GRIP. It is especially important to note that if you use the integrated version, it will cause the speaker to be difficult to operate. Therefore, it is recommended to buy the version with separate switches. In addition, The length of the handle is 120mm, but if you use the original terminal, you may need to pad something on the thread

APOLLO HEATED GRIP.jpg

Archived