Beautiful VFR Streetfighter

Skids

• Member Contributer

Looks nice and very well done but all that work and the standard forks and cbs brakes? C'mon.

I like the coolant expansion tank though, if that's what is. Über cool.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer
14 hours ago, Bren said:

Looks nice and very well done but all that work and the standard forks and cbs brakes? C'mon.

I like the coolant expansion tank though, if that's what is. Über cool.

What is the forks are cartridge converted or whatever it is that people do LOL. 

It looks fantastic either way. 

• Member Contributer
On 1/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, WDIV said:

What is the forks are cartridge converted or whatever it is that people do LOL. 

It looks fantastic either way. 

I agree it does look fantastic. There's been some serious money thrown at it and a huge amount of work. Real effort put in there.

I couldn't have it in my garage though, I'd always be worried about crashing it and the effort to keep it sparkling. Plus I would hate to trash that thing. 

I think there are cartridges available, JDM, or new valves and springs. I just think after all the money and effort involved in the build they would have put modern forks and brakes on, I mean they converted the rear wheel after all. Maybe the builder likes the combined brakes, many really do, so good for him. Looks like the original brake lines too, hmmmmm...

I just didn't like bleeding the system which even after several times still annoyed me so got rid.

• Like 1