2010 VFR1200F for sale Alberta, Canada $6300 CDN

• Member Contributer

FOR SALE:  2010 VFR1200F, located in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta CANADA.  (Cheapest price currently posted on a 1200F on the site across Canada)

Price is a little lower for forum people: $6000 CDN (obo)

PM me for details, or hit me up on FB messenger (Quennel Delhomeau).  Ad with pics is posted on kijiji

Well I pulled the trigger on a 7th gen last year when I found a decent deal on one with all the luggage.  Love the bike (but kept my 6th gen as it has different character that i love) and I have enjoyed riding the big 1200 on a few trips this summer.  I have no intentions of selling the 7th gen, as it has been everything I expected it to be, but I found a great deal on a bike with much lower mileage while I was out on a trip.

So the higher mileage bike has to go.  It is bone stock except for Bazazz Z Bomb, has flapper disconnected in muffler, everything works as far as I know.  Has a few scratches from previous owners but looks good from a few feet away.  Mileage is 55,500 km or about 34,500 mi.  Tires are Bridgestone and OK.  Factory luggage is available.  One back has a crack but was repaired well with fiberglass patch from the rear.  Bike is not perfect but price reflects its condition.  Could look amazing again with a set of fresh painted eBay fairings.  I would have happily kept the bike had I not stumbled on the right "barn find".  This bike actually fires up quieter and runs a little smoother than the one that sat a lot.  It drives great.  Has heated grips with the larger pushbutton switch.

I dont NEED to sell it in a hurry but I would love the garage space for wintertime.

I haven't posted on the forum in a while but I'm still here.

Archived